Chelsea 2-0 Real Sociedad

Jase

Man of the Match  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match? (Starters)

2. 2. Who is your Man of the Match (Subs)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CHELSEA FC V REAL SOCIEDAD

We'd like to apologise for the issues you experienced last night with the live stream. This was due to a technical fault, which has now been rectified. As a valued subscriber, we will endeavor to ensure your Chelsea TV experience will run uninterrupted going forward.

We appreciate your on-going support and hope you enjoy the season ahead.

310714_News-Story-2_280x157.jpg

---
Got that in a email so that might be why a few users last night had issues online.

So I was starting to watch the match last night. Knowing there would be an official free stream on chelseafc.com, I did not bother to look for not-so-official-and-not-so-legal back-up streams beforehand. Started watching about ten minutes before the game, the stream was fine, and then, right before the kick-off, it crashed. I wasn't too worried, hoping it would be just a minor problem. But it wasn't. After five minutes the stream was still down and chelseafc.com was barely working. So I started looking for alternatives. When I finally found a good working stream, it was already ten minutes into the game, and the scoreline was already 2-0... two-nil, what the?!? That can't be! But it was!

Diego fucking Costa! What a signing he has already been. All his four pre-season goals, while not too miraculous, have given me a strange feeling. So that's what it's like to have a proper in-form centre forward, huh? I know, these have been just pre-season games, but from what I've seen, I totally expect him to score at least 20 goals this season.

Can't wait for the Burnley match on Monday, so excited! :getin: