Werder Bremen v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where's Romeu???? he's got injury?

“One will go from the squad that we have now – but I have yet to decide who. But it won’t be a senior player,” Mourinho said.

I think it's Romeu he's mentioning.

who u expect to score the 5 goals today?

Costa x2 Salah x1 Matic x 1 Fabregas x1 probably lol if the line up is:

Chelsea team to play Werder Bremen: Courtois, Azpi, Zouma, Terry ©, Luis, Van Ginkel, Matic, Salah, Fabregas, Torres, Costa. #CFC

Subs: Cech, Ivanovic, Ake, Hazard, Mikel, DROGBA, Cahill, Chalobah, Baker, Christensen, Boga, Solanke. #CFC

Not sure how I feel about seeing Cesc as the #10 again if this is a 4-2-3-1. I want to see him get as many minutes deeper in midfield as he can in preparation for the season.

Yeah, I would have preferred him to get as many minutes as possible deeper in midfield too, but with our current players, it's not that unexpected. Jose made it clear that Cesc will play both #10 and #8 this season, so it sort of makes sense for him to get some practice there while our other #10s aren't here. When the Brazilians are back, Cesc will obviously play #8. And maybe Jose also wants to give MVG as many minutes as possible while he can.