RZ Pellets 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

MOTM  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

I believe there's exceptions to fasting, is there not? I heard that those involved in the World Cup didn't.

wrong, only exception to fasting is u being sick or on travel ( u dont have to fasting in travel day only), players who didnt fast in world cup like Ozil thats because they not religious... with my respect to foriegn muslims but things different with arab muslims we respect our religion duties

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard should be looking to do more of that!

Oh come on, Hazard frequently tries to lay the ball off to someone and play the one-two. A lot of the times he either gets completely ignored or the backpass just isn't good enough.

Re: MVG, pretty funny how the opinion on him has swung around after one pre season match... Before this game he wasn't ready, now 'we don't need Khedira after all'... :lol:

(Not singling you out stroey, just an example to make my point clearer).

So he did good? Great!!! Been a big fan of his for a while.

I have been DYING for a Matic-MVG pivot. Hopefully we get it a few times this year^_^

Also, how was Bamford? Hope to see him as our 3rd choice striker.

I have been DYING for a Matic-MVG pivot. Hopefully we get it a few times this year^_^

They were like a wall. I think it's a combo we might see in games where we won't have most of the possession. He's a pretty nice replacement for Luiz (powerful player) in midfield I think.

I think we'll can see a midfield 3 of MVG - Matic - Ramires in bigger games, especially if MVG starts the season well and grows accordingly.

Also, how was Bamford? Hope to see him as our 3rd choice striker.

I'd like to see Bamford play a few more games before we make him our 3rd striker

They were like a wall. I think it's a combo we might see in games where we won't have most of the possession. He's a pretty nice replacement for Luiz (powerful player) in midfield I think.

I think we'll can see a midfield 3 of MVG - Matic - Ramires in bigger games, especially if MVG starts the season well and grows accordingly.

And he's a box to box. I'd love for him to start well and get a chance. He's got potential. I think if Oscar starts poor Cesc will take his spot and MVG will get more time.

I'd like to see Bamford play a few more games before we make him our 3rd striker

Yea, but he's got potential. Maybe as a 4th striker for like COC, FA Cup, and the odd league game. Why not?

I'm all for MVG getting a chance, but the chances of him starting in big games this season are pretty slim, unless we have many injuries.

And he's a box to box. I'd love for him to start well and get a chance. He's got potential. I think if Oscar starts poor Cesc will take his spot and MVG will get more time.

If MVG becomes a regular starter, Oscar's most likely going to the bench, with Cesc playing #10.

I'm all for MVG getting a chance, but the chances of him starting in big games this season are pretty slim, unless we have many injuries.

If MVG becomes a regular starter, Oscar's most likely going to the bench, with Cesc playing #10.

At the very least, MVG gives us another competitive option in midfield

That's literally what I just said.

Yeah? Sorry mate, your wording was confusing for my not-so-sober self. It's ass o'clock over here and I'm not exactly at my sharpest. :P

I guess your "poor Cesc" part confused me. Pretty sure Fab would actually prefer that scenario.

P. S. Commas are awesome. Less confusion for not-so-sober people, ya know. :D I only now realised that you meant "If Oscar starts poor, Cesc..." rather than "If Oscar starts, poor Cesc..." It makes more sense now.

he doesn't even need to play big games, 20+ games would be a success. I like the fact that Jose is playing him a lot though. Didn't watch the game, what position did he play?

Yea, but he's got potential. Maybe as a 4th striker for like COC, FA Cup, and the odd league game. Why not?

It would be much better for his development to go out on loan again. PL or Bundesliga preferably. Playing 5/6 games with all but 1 off the bench will do nothing for him. See how he does on his year long loan; if he does badly then he could be loaned out again or sold. If he does well then he could come in as our 3rd choice striker providing Lukaku and Costa stay and we can offoad Torres. Think Drogba will take the 3rd/4th (Torres/Lukaku dependent) striker place this year.

wrong, only exception to fasting is u being sick or on travel ( u dont have to fasting in travel day only), players who didnt fast in world cup like Ozil thats because they not religious... with my respect to foriegn muslims but things different with arab muslims we respect our religion duties

To the gulf Arabs we're all foreign Muslims :D

And Egyptians have nothing on Mauritanians in terms of duty during Ramadan. Everything stops. No music blasting from cars or shops. Studying and nasheed all day ;)

Yeah? Sorry mate, your wording was confusing for my not-so-sober self. It's ass o'clock over here and I'm not exactly at my sharpest. :P

I guess your "poor Cesc" part confused me. Pretty sure Fab would actually prefer that scenario.

P. S. Commas are awesome. Less confusion for not-so-sober people, ya know. :D I only now realised that you meant "If Oscar starts poor, Cesc..." rather than "If Oscar starts, poor Cesc..." It makes more sense now.

Lol totally understood, I'm having a few cold ones myself. Long day at work-__-.

Weird, I'm usually a stickler about commas, but i didn't give a fuck during that post lol. Just went back and read it and it confused me too haha.

But yes

MVG-Matic

Willian-Cesc-Hazard

could be possible if Oscar doesn't improve.

It would be much better for his development to go out on loan again. PL or Bundesliga preferably. Playing 5/6 games with all but 1 off the bench will do nothing for him. See how he does on his year long loan; if he does badly then he could be loaned out again or sold. If he does well then he could come in as our 3rd choice striker providing Lukaku and Costa stay and we can offoad Torres. Think Drogba will take the 3rd/4th (Torres/Lukaku dependent) striker place this year.

If he does well, like Lukaku did, he won't be guaranteed a spot in the trio. I think he has a better all around game and more potential than Lukaku. Just give him a shot, fuck a loan.

If he does well, like Lukaku did, he won't be guaranteed a spot in the trio. I think he has a better all around game and more potential than Lukaku. Just give him a shot, fuck a loan.

But it looks like Lukaku is being rewarded with his successful loans with a place in the Chelsea squad on the bench. Being a 2nd choice striker for a club like Chelsea is amazing, and he now has his chance to displace Costa and become our no.1 striker. Bamford should take the same route, he's completely unproven in the PL. I love the kid, but scoring for MK Dons and Derby is a bit different to scoring in the PL, let alone for Chelsea where teams sit deep.

But it looks like Lukaku is being rewarded with his successful loans with a place in the Chelsea squad on the bench. Being a 2nd choice striker for a club like Chelsea is amazing, and he now has his chance to displace Costa and become our no.1 striker. Bamford should take the same route, he's completely unproven in the PL. I love the kid, but scoring for MK Dons and Derby is a bit different to scoring in the PL, let alone for Chelsea where teams sit deep.

He may be rewarded. That's yet to be seen, but I guess I agree. I just hate that we loan players out and they don't get anything, no matter how they do. It's frustrating. Mou says he has plans for Bamford so I guess we'll see.