Diego Costa

Spike

He didn't write an article about Diego Costa in particular.

He said today that Atletico Madrid will buy Cerci from Torino because Diego Costa is going to Chelsea. They are also interested in Icardi, but probably in the end they will go for Cerci as they are scouting him for a long, long time. Atletico also had scouts yesterday at Torino's game in wich Cerci scored a beauty.

And he also said in another article that Juventus have been given the green light to sign Mandzukic now that Chelsea isn't interested in him anymore and Mourinho will sign Diego Costa.

BS. The part about Mandzukic isnt real (Sammer said today Mando wont leave). Meaning the rest is probably bs aswell...

There is no striker who alone can solve our attacking problems..I hope we sign someone who has proved his worth in the premiership to complement Costa..Remy for example could be a wonderful 2nd choice I think..

There is no striker who alone can solve our attacking problems..I hope we sign someone who has proved his worth in the premiership to complement Costa..Remy for example could be a wonderful 2nd choice I think..

Like Torres and Demba ba . . .oh wait

Oh you prefer Shevchenko?

I was just messing with you. however there's sufficient evidence to argue that signing league proven players doesn't necessarily increase the chances of a transfer being successful. transfer is just as much about luck as scouting and solid decision making.

I was just messing with you. however there's sufficient evidence to argue that signing league proven players doesn't necessarily increase the chances of a transfer being successful. transfer is just as much about luck as scouting and solid decision making.

Couldn't agree more..I just don't want us to put all our eggs in one basket that's all..

Lukaku.

We actually have one of those out in the Prem at the moment

Costa+ Remy loan with Lukaku being sold= perfect

BS. The part about Mandzukic isnt real (Sammer said today Mando wont leave). Meaning the rest is probably bs aswell...

They are still in the race for the Pokal and Champions. Do you think he'd be that stupid to write off his main striker in April? Of course he is not ffs, he wants him to be 100% committed to the club, not some resigned guy knowing he is just warming up Lewandowski's place. God...

Lukaku.

Thank you, was about to say that.

Why are people forgetting about him or so certain he's off or that Mourinho doesn't like him one bit? He's the perfect 2nd choice striker IMO, and he'd get plenty of game time as our 2nd choice striker as well.

Thank you, was about to say that.

Why are people forgetting about him or so certain he's off or that Mourinho doesn't like him one bit? He's the perfect 2nd choice striker IMO, and he'd get plenty of game time as our 2nd choice striker as well.

People in the media seem convinced that we're selling Lukaku (e.g. on the Sunday Supplement). Not sure if they're actually reliably informed or just making crap up though. Probably the latter but I guess we'll see.