Diego Costa

Spike

I said "tolerable" not "acceptable". Do I need to bring out a dictionary?

Some of Mourinho's acts and behaviour aren't acceptable either but some people " tolerate" him/it because of his winning pedigree.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/acceptable

I'm not really down to "personal attacks" like that, you might tone it down as it would bring out the best of what you write.

Said that.

I take it Costa doesn't have a winning mentality or pedigree to make his act "tolerable"

I'm sorry but i can't really take it seriously when someone wants to see our own bastard burn at the stake. Yet someone like Suarez is "tolerable"

If i'd take the higher moral ground, i'd know which one of the two is the real villain.

Excellent post. This is precisely what I meant when I said he's not worth the drama. You can tolerate it more if he was actually an elite player and one that can not be easily replaced like Suarez for example.

So what you are saying is you are fine with someone being a racist thug as long as he is really good at football. What a joke you are! Suarez's behavior in his career is on another planet to Costa's, I would never want Suarez at Chelsea no matter how good he is, Costa is a wind up merchant, Suarez is a vile human being. If you condone what Suarez has done in his career then it says a lot about you.

briefly ,, Costa can do what he wants because he is OURS ,, Sorry as some people have said he crosses the line TOO often . I am afraid now he will become a target

and it is his fault and Mourinhos for encouraging it

Players can target him if they want, its nothing new to Costa and there will only be one winner if they do.

So what you are saying is you are fine with someone being a racist thug as long as he is really good at football. What a joke you are! Suarez's behavior in his career is on another planet to Costa's, I would never want Suarez at Chelsea no matter how good he is, Costa is a wind up merchant, Suarez is a vile human being. If you condone what Suarez has done in his career then it says a lot about you.

So Costa is a WUM is he your role model ,, Actually he is worse than a WUM

Good players have been cunts before. Eric Cantona was regarded a top top player and he had baggage and even now a days Suarez is the same. Nobody gave a shit when he was winding people up last year because he was scoring goals, just because hes not scoring goals doesn't mean hes not doing stuff, when hes absolutely useless and doing it yes but his performance was actually good against Arsenal for me. He does react but also some players target him, he stands up to it and if he goes over the top well fuck it other players have also done that so its not like hes the first guy to do so.

If you look at it as well, getting Arsenal down to 10 men obviously wasn't anybodies intentions but it helped swing the game in our favor even more.

REFS and the FA will soon start to target him .. Thats what I meant

you act like Costa just goes around picking on people, he gives as good as he gets, if officials start keeping a closer eye on Costa i gaurantee he will get more players sent off in the future.

you act like Costa just goes around picking on people, he gives as good as he gets, if officials start keeping a closer eye on Costa i gaurantee he will get more players sent off in the future.

GROW up if you think the Arsenal game wont cause a reaction then you are being naive .. IF he and an opponent get red carded ,, next time it will be be him

and a different opponent ... FIRST red card 3 match ban ,, second is usually 5 ,, Third is 8 .. I wont wipe my arse with your guarantees ,, look at the treatment

Clattermole gets

People getting all morally superior about Diego, must have hated Droy, Doug Rougvie, Webb, all wind up merchants. Osgood was great at running his studs down defenders calves.

Ron Harris makes Costa look like an angel, so a certain poster here must hate the Chelsea legends.

RON Harris was playing in a different era from that period my legends were Cooke Hudson and Tambling ..,,, obviously you prefer a different style of player

RON Harris was playing in a different era from that period my legends were Cooke Hudson and Tambling ..,,, obviously you prefer a different style of player

Ron Harris was in the same team as Cooke, Hudson, Osgood, Hutchinson.

Let's not get overboard...

Haha yeah...

But to put it into context: if you asked any Liverpool fans about Suarez they just talk about his goals and how good he was, not his racism charge, not him biting people, not him sticking his finger up to Fulham fans, not him diving, not him being a bit of a cunt when he wanted to be. Or Man United fans about Cantona...

I know this is Liverpool and United we are talking about but again I'd have taken Suarez here despite the baggage because hes brilliant and I'm sure back in the days we would have been very happy to get Cantona too.

Costa top player, best CF we've had in years, plays on edge yes but end of the day who could we replace him with? There aren't very many high level strikers out there these days.