Diego Costa

Spike

Gary is a closet Chelsea fan. He was upset when Chelsea performed so poorly. He should come out.

He'd jump if Mourinho would approach him for an assistant manager job.

I was actually thinking about that the other day, he one day will want to manage England I am sure he would love to learn from José. If Steve Holland decides he wants to become a manager next season I wouldn't mind Neville at Chelsea.

I like it and I applauded him off along with 99% of the fans in the ground. Sometimes he goes too far but whatever, it works.

Just out of interest, you seem to hate our fans, our players, Jose, what do you actually like about this club?

By the way, Roy Keane was far worse than Diego Costa and Utd fans adore him to this day and is a premier league great.

I think he likes the traditions players like Le Saux Desailly Zola ..Vialli .. perhaps managers like Ranieri , Hiddink and Ancelotti ... all that glistens is not gold

Pretty much every defender has sussed out his theatrics. Gabriel is the biggest idiot in football for taking the bait, the one on the receiving end actually tried to get him sent off with that dive.

He's a cunt the same way Shearer and Suarez were, he isn't going to change anytime soon.

I like it and I applauded him off along with 99% of the fans in the ground. Sometimes he goes too far but whatever, it works.

Just out of interest, you seem to hate our fans, our players, Jose, what do you actually like about this club?

By the way, Roy Keane was far worse than Diego Costa and Utd fans adore him to this day and is a premier league great.

Roy Keane was an overrated thug in boots. Something about him screams he's not a very pleasant man to be around either.

He will change once he finds out that he has been banned for 5 matches on Monday. The only reason he has been getting away with it so much is because he hasn't been properly punished since 2012(last time he got a red card). I thought the ban against Liverpool past season taught him a lesson but apparently not, so now instead of blatantly stamping other players he does 'less servere' acts such as scratching, grabbing other players in the face behind the ref back, pushing other players down with his chest instead of his head.

No doubt fans and Jose will come out and claim as usual that he has been unfairly treated though once the ban is handed out, he probably believes it himself and therefore will keep on carrying doing it regardless of the ban. Just wait until one day he does it in a high profile CL semi final(which is bound to happen considering he nearly did it against PSG earlier this year) and get sent off with us losing as a result. Let's see if all the people defending him now will be there to defend him then as well.

Honestly I hope the rumors of him wanting to go back to Atletico is true, we are going nowhere with this guy leading the line. Eventually he will prove he carries more baggage than goals. So far this season his behavior seems to have got worse but goals are no where to be 'compensated'. A top class striker next summer is a must regardless of what happens this season with Costa.

He will change once he finds out that he has been banned for 5 matches on Monday. The only reason he has been getting away with it so much is because he hasn't been properly punished since 2012(last time he got a red card). I thought the ban against Liverpool past season taught him a lesson but apparently not, so now instead of blatantly stamping other players he does 'less servere' acts such as scratching, grabbing other players in the face behind the ref back, pushing other players down with his chest instead of his head.

No doubt fans and Jose will come out and claim as usual that he has been unfairly treated though once the ban is handed out, he probably believes it himself and therefore will keep on carrying doing it regardless of the ban. Just wait until one day he does it in a high profile CL semi final(which is bound to happen considering he nearly did it against PSG earlier this year) and get sent off with us losing as a result. Let's see if all the people defending him now will be there to defend him then as well.

Honestly I hope the rumors of him wanting to go back to Atletico is true, we are going nowhere with this guy leading the line. Eventually he will prove he carries more baggage than goals. So far this season his behavior seems to have got worse but goals are no where to be 'compensated'. A top class striker next summer is a must regardless of what happens this season with Costa.

you are going to get abuse .. but not from me .. SOMEONE had to call it . Well done

I love Costa's antics, he thrives on being the villain, and it works for him, so why change? barely any players in world football over the last 3 seasons have done as well as Costa has, so again why should he change? its not like he gets sent off every other week, he is clever and enjoys being a troll, like some on here do. People act like they have never seen this before, plenty of players past and present behave similar to Costa, if you dont like it, you are just going to have to deal with it, because Costa isn't going to change, and I dont see any reason why he should.

I love Costa's antics, he thrives on being the villain, and it works for him, so why change? barely any players in world football over the last 3 seasons have done as well as Costa has, so again why should he change? its not like he gets sent off every other week, he is clever and enjoys being a troll, like some on here do. People act like they have never seen this before, plenty of players past and present behave similar to Costa, if you dont like it, you are just going to have to deal with it, because Costa isn't going to change, and I dont see any reason why he should.

How does it work for him? He's a striker, how many goals has he scored this season? Ronaldo does crazy shit, Suarez does some crazy shit, but they NEVER fail to deliver. His job is to score, not to get other players sent off. Again, how many goals has he scored this season?

He does worry me that one day he is going to cost us big time in a big moment but you have to amdot the geezer is pure comedy gold!!

He has me in stitches. The way he chest bumped Koscielny was hilarious. He has the face of a villain lol

How does it work for him? He's a striker, how many goals has he scored this season? Ronaldo does crazy shit, Suarez does some crazy shit, but they NEVER fail to deliver. His job is to score, not to get other players sent off. Again, how many goals has he scored this season?

he has scored 79 goals since 2012/13 more then Aguero, and Costa didn't even play as a striker in 2012/13. He has acted the same way the whole time.

he has scored 79 goals since 2012/13 more then Aguero, and Costa didn't even play as a striker in 2012/13. He has acted the same way the whole time.

I don't remember him being such a big twat last season, for example. Call me paranoid, but I think Jose had a lot to do with that. I think he's instructing Costa to wind up the opponents. His behaviour was far more decent ;ast season than these days and after six games he had 8 goals. Now, after six games, he only scored once. Even with his behaviour aside, something is clearly not working for him. Only one goal in six Premier League games is way, way too little for the champions' main striker. I repeat, his job is to score goals. Which he does not.

Costa is doing a great job; some of the center backs aren't nice guys on the pitch and someone has to stand up and kick the shit out of them.

The standing ovation from the crowd was truly deserved; Diego loves the club and his loved by most of the fans!

DIEGO DIEGO DIEGO

Great piece of business from Mourinho to bring him to Stamford Bridge.

He is our beast and i hope that he continues with his style of play.

Roy Keane was an overrated thug in boots. Something about him screams he's not a very pleasant man to be around either.

Roy Keane was World Class in his prime. By far United's best player when Scholes, Beckham, Giggs, Cole etc were all in their primes. Massive cunt but he's one of the greatest midfielders of all time.