Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Diego Costa

DavidEU
Followers 4

Could only happen to Costa eh, Score in 5 mins on your big come back game only to have someone stamp on your leg during celebrations (so it seemed to me)

Seems el Mino wasn't chuffed about seeing him score tho bless him :Goober:

Torres.jpg

Diego-Costa.jpg

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Tautvix said:

26638304_939474896209044_1373563080_n.png

Glorious. 

Regardless we miss him big time I feel. Shows fight which Michy and Morata lack severely at times, Michy almost every time hes on the park. 

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, Robbe Vh said:

Cant believe how much we r missing this guy

I can. I'm surprised you forget how he carried us for most of last season. When he stopped playing in the last quarter of the season, our results started to reflect his form.

9 minutes ago, DDA said:

I can. I'm surprised you forget how he carried us for most of last season. When he stopped playing in the last quarter of the season, our results started to reflect his form.

Thought Morata would be an improvement :(

50 minutes ago, Robbe Vh said:

Thought Morata would be an improvement :(

Never an aprovenent but most certainly expected him to fill a void. We were wrong to think so.

He did have moments of frustration lashing out and then when he didn't perform but when he did... Miss his keep going ness as well... Shame how it all went so wrong. Then again he may have left anyway but the way he did... 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:33 AM, Laylabelle said:

He did have moments of frustration lashing out and then when he didn't perform but when he did... Miss his keep going ness as well... Shame how it all went so wrong. Then again he may have left anyway but the way he did... 

Could do with him now......but easy to forget the tantrums, picking fights, flirting with China (nearly derailing our title bid) intermittently whining about Atlético and sodding off to a beach in Brazil because he got upset about a little texty-wexty the week after he strolled about in the Cup Final.

Anyway hope he puts Arsenal out !!:D

• Like 2
Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Could do with him now......but easy to forget the tantrums, picking fights, flirting with China (nearly derailing our title bid) intermittently whining about Atlético and sodding off to a beach in Brazil because he got upset about a little texty-wexty the week after he strolled about in the Cup Final.

Anyway hope he puts Arsenal out !!:D

Ya ita's easier to miss the good parts and ignore the bad and annoying hahhaa. He was a frustrating child at times but when he did the actual job... 

Hopefully! Prob just get sent off instead. 

• Like 2
On March 4, 2018 at 9:58 PM, DDA said:

We won all but two of our games in the last three months.

• 3 weeks later...

May not be with us any more but how he has firmed his legend status tonight after his goal and performance against Arsenal. He was superb tonight and completely terrorised that Arsenal defence all game. If Arsenal had won that Europa League and we missed out on Champions League, they would have rubbed it in our faces so I am absolutely relieved about tonight. Man, how we miss Costa so much. The complete striker's performance tonight :clap:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...