• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ehm yes he can.

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

Sky has reported Diego's been offered 30m a year to play in China.

I already know that, I just dont know how that offer is related with some bitther words exchange between him and medical staff.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

Can't he wait till the summer?!

11 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Tbf I would take 80m for Costa.

And if I was Costa, I would probably take the 30m/a year.

But it's at the worst time possible. Couldn't this wait until the summer? Costa is on his way to win another PL title and he's in the contention for the Golden Boot. Why now?

It's their offseason. That's why there was so much activity last January.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

True, it's a bit peculiar. 

It just doesnt make any sense that he would pretend he is injured because of an offer from China, most nonsensical than that is Moses being a favorite player...

• Like 3

We'd have to either poach a striker who's a standout at a small club or get an older stopgap until the summer. We can't get a like for like in January.

Or just work with Batshuayi and hope he kills it. What a headache that Conte didn't need.

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

It just doesnt make any sense that he would pretend he is injured because of an offer from China, most nonsensical than that is Moses being a favorite player...

Lol asshole. He's just my favorite at the moment..

Why take a pop at the one guy who's responding to your questions. How does that make any sense?? Puta.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I already know that, I just dont know how that offer is related with some bitther words exchange between him and medical staff.

From The Sun, but

The Stamford Bridge hitman has been left out after a blazing row with his boss following his complaints of a lower back problem.

Costa is adamant he is suffering from pain – which is thought could be linked to his history of hamstring injuries – and has not trained for the past three days, according to the Telegraph.

But members of Chelsea’s medical team are not convinced by his diagnosis and Conte has taken their side in the heated dispute.

5 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Doesn't make sense to me either.

• Like 1

Chelsea and Abramovich are adamant they will not be bullied by Chinese money and they blame entire Costa bust up on the offer he's had #cfc

Who knows what will happen with Costa but right now Roman A is saying he will keep him for two more years even if he doesn't play....

2 minutes ago, Eidur the Spider said:

Chelsea and Abramovich are adamant they will not be bullied by Chinese money and they blame entire Costa bust up on the offer he's had #cfc

Who knows what will happen with Costa but right now Roman A is saying he will keep him for two more years even if he doesn't play....

That's so dumb. 

Just like Payet, not worth keeping a player that doesn't want to be here. 

Sell him and that's that. 

• Like 3