• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

why there has never been any contract extension talk in the media?

I'm afraid he won't want to extend his stay, but I hope with conte here now - he seems like the kind of manager Diego likes - he actually accepts it when we offer him the well deserved contract extension

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Barbara said:

I'm afraid he won't want to extend his stay, but I hope with conte here now - he seems like the kind of manager Diego likes - he actually accepts it when we offer him the well deserved contract extension

Guess we were lucky the Board/Conte kept the faith with him, and simply refused to sell him back. And now that Atletico Madrid are barred from registering new players for all of 2017, it looks like he's here to stay for one more year at least. his contract doesn't end until Summer of 2019 btw, but yeah an extension, if even for 2 years, should be in the works asap. 

I wonder if his love for Atleti is moreso for Simeone, or the club itself. Obviously it can be both, but Simeone is gonna be at Inter Milan by 2018 me thinks (thank God), so hopefully a big part of his desire to go back/be at Atleti, is predicated on Simeone (much like it is for Griezmann). 

On another note, If Costa reaches 27 goals in the league, i think we'd be in great  position to win the league. All his goals matter. Read a stat on twitter, he's responsible for 15pts this season in the league. Madness. 

3 hours ago, Barbara said:

From last month:

Diego Costa and Thibaut Courtois are prepared to hand Chelsea a huge boost and sign new contracts with the club which further indicates the remarkable turnaround under head coach Antonio Conte.

Striker Costa and goalkeeper Courtois were both open to moves away from Stamford Bridge at the end of last season, before Conte persuaded them to give him a chance to change their minds. In just four months, Conte has convinced Costa and Courtois that they do not need to return to Spain to be happy.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/11/23/chelsea-boost-diego-costa-thibaut-courtois-close-signing-new/

• Like 4

Yesterday in the late stage of the match he get into tight space vs Sunderlands goalkeeper and defender in they box. He lost the ball and like I said there was very liitle space, defender worked with his hands etc. Costa smiled and just get away from there. Loved that! :D

Its now 10 games in a row nie without a card for him. 

2 hours ago, Cripen said:

Yesterday in the late stage of the match he get into tight space vs Sunderlands goalkeeper and defender in they box. He lost the ball and like I said there was very liitle space, defender worked with his hands etc. Costa smiled and just get away from there. Loved that! :D

Its now 10 games in a row nie without a card for him. 

Probably Conte and Roman got advanced brainwasher built in Russia for spies and used it on Costa

Think we've shown that we can win without Hazard for a short period but I'd worry about us if anything happened to Diego. If Bats had been getting a bunch of game time to stay sharp I'd be confident even without Costa for a while, but he's getting absolutely zero meaningful minutes.

Knock on wood nothing happens to him.

This is aimed at all the lads but its not what I like to see specially in Diego.

I posted summet similar in the Palace gamet hread.

Have you noticed how the lads are so relaxed,calm,having fun pre match? I dont like to see it.

We got the likes of Diego boing round the sides of the ground having selfies taken with the fans for fuck sake. Theyre far too nonchaloint.

I wantr to see them growling, going out on the pitch like gladiators like theyre gonna rip some fuckers head off.

We goit the likers oif Brom and Sunderland now thinking they got the answer to our system and holding us down that we have to fight fopr a win and thats nowt to brag about.

MAYBE this using the same team game in gamew out is making the lads too cock sure just like Mou doing it even when we were playting total shite.

OK its good the lads get to know each other but the hunger/urgency/attitude has gone and it needs to come back.

IMHO any ways!