• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

Didn't know Costa had a long lost son in Nicolas Otamendi. Costa proper sonned him 2x on the day. Once for goal, and then on his assist for Willian's goal. 

What a Monster Diego Costa has been. He's been on a fucking tear, doing it all for the team. 

Proper Lad too innit. Typical Costa :lol::lol:

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Didn't know Costa had a long lost son in Nicolas Otamendi. Costa proper sonned him 2x on the day. Once for goal, and then on his assist for Willian's goal. 

What a Monster Diego Costa has been. He's been on a fucking tear, doing it all for the team. 

Proper Lad too innit. Typical Costa :lol::lol:

Incredible how quick he got off the bench after a back issue in the game earlier... lol. 

Dude is always up for it. I think that fight sparked something possibly healed the back quicker than usual. lol.

I've also been really impressed with his dribbling lately. Yes, he does take on too many defenders at once at times, but I'm completely happy to see him do it. It is still enormous pressure on defences, and at times he really doesn't have anyone with him, and it doesn't seem viable to play back. But I'm not just talking about that, since his close control has been really good this season. 

8 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Best striker in the world right now, nobody works harder, runs the channels or contributes like he does.

And it's not the just that. He's been showing his mental strength of late too. He's no longer throwing tantrums, picking up fights but instead, he's stepping up in the right way and helping the team to victory - e.g against Spurs and City.

• Like 4

Nothing bad could be said about the lad. He must be the best Center Forward in the world right now.

The transformation on him is ridiculous. Hes still got his bite but now he barks real loud.

I dont know what the Don had to do with his change  but whatever hes said to him its certainly struck home.

WQe do realize that hes going to be tageted by every club in the word wanting him.

We have got to throw some golden handcuffs on him with a fuck off big buy out clause ASAP (along with a couple other lads who are going to be in the same boat)

Does anybody else think that he has calmed down because of bella his pet dog?... Got me thinking that since, he has calmed down quite a bit from when i saw that post about bella on his instagram...You know what they say... pets do relieve stress...

• Like 2
On 04/12/2016 at 0:20 PM, El P. said:

Not sure if it was Drogba or Diego for that goal, and that says a lot. Superb!

F*ck. Now when you said it, it really looks like Drogba's goal :D
Fabregas - Costa makes me remember Lampard - Drogba duo.

58 minutes ago, Abreu03 said:

Player of the Month.

bksO9gnuayk[1].jpg

Fantastic from our goalscoring machine. Got us the win against Westham, Watford, Middlesbrough, mancity, got us a draw against Swansea. Contributed assists and delivered performance after performance. Fantastic player, his desire to perform is as good as any footballer in the world.

• Like 3

Fantastic goal from our main man. The most consistent attacker in our team. Even though our midfielders were off on their passing, off with their dribbling and didn't press enough, he found a way to get us yet another win with a superb goal 

• Like 3