• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

He's been looking for a way out since his first winter ... hardly scored a goal between the moment he received a three-match ban for stamping on Emre Can early 2015. and Hiddink settling in / putting a halt to Mourinho's trainwreck of a season.

Now on sky that he hasn't asked to leave and is expected to stay at SB, according to London Evening Standard.

Another twist :D
Hope he comes out and tell us about his situation and everything to be clear.

2 hours ago, DaddysHobby said:

He's been looking for a way out since his first winter ... hardly scored a goal between the moment he received a three-match ban for stamping on Emre Can early 2015. and Hiddink settling in / putting a halt to Mourinho's trainwreck of a season.

Let me guess, in your mind we should get Lukaku......-_-

Better hope the club aren't stupid enough to sell Diego back to Atelti without first having Morata. Real Madrid could royally fuck us otherwise. We'd be taking a player from them and strengthening their direct rival by giving them Costa. They could verbally agree to sell us Morata, we sell Diego, then they change their minds. :D

• Like 1

I'm calling bullshit. Already seen a couple of journalist that are following chelsea this pre-season say that he his working hard and chelsea have no intention of selling. The only way i see chelsea selling is if they include Griezmann into the deal which is never going to happen. 

We already need one more striker with Costa and clearly Conte wants Morata. So selling cost seems pointless unless he really pushes for the move which doesn't seem to likely. 

• Like 3

I hope this never happens, leaving Diego Costa to have Morata is a decay absurd, if Chelsea wants to have a good team has to keep its main parts and not sell them, already has a lot of garbage on the team.