• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Special Juan said:

I absolutely love Cavani, should of done everything we can years ago to get him here.

His movement is still world class and I would have him pronto.

We've read more "He's shit now" comments about Cavani than good ones since he moved to PSG, and i haven't been watching him, but good ol' Wikipedia says 48 goals in 92 games. Perhaps because Ibra's a freak, more was expected, but with the proof of how he can play for Napoli + the fact he averages a goal every 2 games or less makes me rub my hands at the idea. He's built for this league. And i'd hazard a guess that he'd score even more goals if he was actually motivated by being in a popular league.

Wikipedia is fucking up my morning. Who knew Costa has a better goal-to-game ratio than he did at Atletico. It does not feel like it.

• Like 1

Am i the only one who has no feelings towards this era of Chelsea players? couldn't care less if we sell Costa at all, good striker but we'll replace him. The only players i actually semi-like are Terry (obv), Willian, Zouma, Azpi, Hazard, Cesc and the younger guys. The likes of Costa, Courtios and Matic can all leave for all i care. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, James said:

Am i the only one who has no feelings towards this era of Chelsea players? couldn't care less if we sell Costa at all, good striker but we'll replace him. The only players i actually semi-like are Terry (obv), Willian, Zouma, Azpi, Hazard, Cesc and the younger guys. The likes of Costa, Courtios and Matic can all leave for all i care. 

I would put the likes of cesc and hazard in that list too, as well as oscars and pedros.

• Like 2
On 4/3/2016 at 8:21 AM, the wes said:

£72m is a lot of money 

Screenshot_2016-04-03-13-17-37.png

I would like Costa to stay but if he wants to go then sell him and used that money to get Lukaku back if Chelsea and Conte want him.

• Like 1

Diego Costa has been convinced he should stay at #Chelsea after speaking to new manager Antonio Conte. [Express]

12961514_10206418216282723_2011823813025

Conte's made it clear he wants Costa to remain part of his plans – while #Chelsea's hierarchy insists they don't want to sell him. [Express]

Antonio Conte held a heart-to-heart with Diego Costa as part of a series of individual meetings with his new squad. [Telegraph]

• Like 2

If true I'm happy. barring the brain fart against Everton Costa has shown a passion and fighting spirit for the club, Fabregas being another, bring in another top striker to fight out with him for the starting place and that'd be awesome. 

• Like 2

Good news indeed!

Media reported Jose wanted him gone, but now we're experiencing different times.

75 mio. seems like a lot of cash but in today's market, is it worth to replace him with someone like Cavani, Higuain or Lukaku?

Don't think so and the likes of Lewandowski, Suarez and Benzema aren't available.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Good news indeed!

Media reported Jose wanted him gone, but now we're experiencing different times.

75 mio. seems like a lot of cash but in today's market, is it worth to replace him with someone like Cavani, Higuain or Lukaku?

Don't think so and the likes of Lewandowski, Suarez and Benzema aren't available.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

If 75 mil can't buy Kane the transfer market has gone bananas. Not that he'd want to join. So yeah.

If 75 mil can't buy Kane the transfer market has gone bananas. Not that he'd want to join. So yeah.

Lewy denied Modric the switch for about 50 mil so a few years later i don't think they would sell us their star player.

With Chelsea, it's a different story, maybe Real could get Kane for 75 mil.

2 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Lewy denied Modric the switch for about 50 mil so a few years later i don't think they would sell us their star player.

With Chelsea, it's a different story, maybe Real could get Kane for 75 mil.

Damn, Levy. After years of producing nothing, that bald leprechaun seems to have found his pot of gold. I really like that team. You can do things with that spine.

Damn, Levy. After years of producing nothing, that bald leprechaun seems to have found his pot of gold. I really like that team. You can do things with that spine.

They play better these days, but over the last weeks they have regressed quite a lot, media likes them, some English lads making the country happy and so on, but let's see where they are going to be next season.

Dortmund fucked them badly, yes, genius Poch rested some of them, but it shows that the squad isn't that good.

But i agree with you some of the young lads are very exciting to watch.

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

They play better these days, but over the last weeks they have regressed quite a lot, media likes them a lot, some English lads making the country happy and so on, but let's see where they are going to be next season.

Dortmund fucked them badly, yes, genius Poch rested some of them, but it shows that the squad isn't that good.

But i agree with you some of the young lads are very exciting to watch.

I'm not saying they can challenge for the CL but it's a good foundation for more. PL is different though. Top teams aren't that strong. But only if they make a couple of smart purchases.

I watch Dortmund and they're simply outstanding. That pathetic B-team Spurs fielded could never compete with them so a spanking wasn't shocking. When in form, they can go head to head with the best of teams.

• Like 1