• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Impressive.

Lol - just know what they are like. It's so sad that our FA is not run by ex professional players, imagine how good our football system could be. 

3 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Lol - just know what they are like. It's so sad that our FA is not run by ex professional players, imagine how good our football system could be. 

Lord that sounds like a total nightmare. Stan Collymore and Steve Claridge running things? Their meetings would last a while. They'd probably end up having to shorten the season just to fit 'em in!

• Like 3
11 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Lord that sounds like a total nightmare. Stan Collymore and Steve Claridge running things? Their meetings would last a while. They'd probably end up having to shorten the season just to fit 'em in!

Hahaha I said 'professional' footballers ??? Those two would be a nightmare :) 

Alan Brazil is my favourite Talk Sport presenter 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

£72m is a lot of money 

Screenshot_2016-04-03-13-17-37.png

At this rate,no Costa-Hazard-Courtois etc we wil have some rebuild.Bale-Cavanni-Hummels-Vidal would be a decent start

26 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

What good is the money for when there isn't a better option available?

We could use the money for Dybala if we couldn't get him I would keep Costa on his day he's a handful

We could use the money for Dybala if we couldn't get him I would keep Costa on his day he's a handful

73 mio. should be enough to get Dybala these days, but the boy would be new to the league, so there's still a risk that he might flop here. I don't see why we should do it, except if Costa wants out.

But i don't see it!

• Like 1

Imagine thinking Diego Costa (one of the best #9's in the world when on form) would go to China at the age of 26-27. The same guy who is reported to be struggling to acclimate to London is going to go to a country that couldn't possibly be more culturally different than what he knows.

What a clown article. :drunk:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, the wes said:

Why would Dybala want to move here after 1 season at Juve? He rejected the likes of Arsenal in the summer as he said he wanted to stay in Italy. No chance he is leaving regardless if Costa stays or leaves. Few years I imagine him being at Barca but next season he will defo be at Juve.

Not sure if its been said here yet but according to France Football, his agent Jorge Mendes offered him to PSG.

If Diego is indeed thinking about leaving, I think selling him to PSG and using him to land Cavani would be the best option for us. I'm sure Costa would rather return to Atleti but it's not always up to the players to choose their destination.

• Like 1