• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everything anybody needs to know about Costa ^^

Ehm yes he can.

Using this to once again post the footballing brain that is His Highness Didi Hamann's pronouncements back in August : "Costa is overrated. He had a couple of good years for Atlético Madrid, but his

Posted Images

I'm pretty sure we'll see 'Filipe Luis' too rather than 'Luis'.

Filipe Luís is a compound name in Portuguese, such as Mary-Ann. Costa is a last name, so those are completely different situations.

Ok, look. Here is Costa playing for Braga in 2006:

Now, the only thing that gives away that he's a teenager is his voice. Other than that, he still looks like a Columbian druglord. I don't think we should be too worried about his age...the dude just looks rough! :lol: Which is good for us, because he's one scary looking motherf****r!!

but he was almost cute :P

I still think it's only about bad skin, you can see some of the acnes in that interview. Poor thing has rough looks and bad skin, but he used to be slightly cute, hahahahaha

• Like 3

Haha, 'almost'!

Yeah, I suppose you're right. I mean, even pitbull puppies are pretty darn cute...

cute-pitbull-puppies-for-adoption510f684

until they grow up! :lol:

shutterstock_62858089.jpg

(I still don't know how to insert spoilers!)

you write spoiler between brackets [] then add the spoilerish part of your post and add the /spoiler tag after it, also between brackets. [ spoiler] xxxx [ /spoiler] without the spaces :P

• Like 2

Ok, look. Here is Costa playing for Braga in 2006:

Now, the only thing that gives away that he's a teenager is his voice. Other than that, he still looks like a Columbian druglord. I don't think we should be worried about his age...the dude just looks rough! :lol: Which is good for us, because he's one scary looking motherf****r!!

Columbian drug lord hahahaha xD
  • Like 1

you write spoiler between brackets [] then add the spoilerish part of your post and add the /spoiler tag after it, also between brackets. [ spoiler] xxxx [ /spoiler] without the spaces :P

Ah, finally! Thank you Barbara! :D

• Like 1

why fly to London? Shouldnt the new signings meet up with The squad in austria?

Strong rumour Costa and Fabregas are being unveiled today, seems they will be travelling with the rest of squad to Austria together.

Well take it with a pinch of salt.

• Like 1

Strong rumour Costa and Fabregas are being unveiled today, seems they will be travelling with the rest of squad to Austria together.

Well take it with a pinch of salt.

Chelsea tweeted that the team is on board already:

• Like 1