Diego Costa

Spike

No no no no no no please god no i hate this guy, i hate him the same level as a Cesc Fabregas. He's always moaning, rolling around, play acting and trying to get players sent off. The guy's a horrible cunt. PLEASE NO!

Good player but shit person.

Please don't tell me that, as strong as the drog lord "King Drogber" did some rolling around and did some acting too,

Please accept this cunt, u can see everybody loving the limpol cunt even me would want him here if by any chance.

If this guy have what it take to lead the Chelsea line and scoring goals we just keep the smiling face limpol ATM have. you yourself will smile that we now have some one knows the back of the net

He should have chosen Brazil over Spain then I would really be excited for this transfer.Most of his international team mates would have been here and the world cup games plus the international friendlies would have given him the time to play with Willian,Oscar and Ramires.

This would have helped form an early understanding between him and the attacking players and the possibility to shine for both country and club.Sadly it didn't happen

I fould some videos on DC in this summer just ended up with thinking him as a backup choice for Chelsea because at that time his performance wasn't convincing enough to me that he should be our target over starlets such as Falcao and Cavani. But it's proved that I was wrong. DC has just become a top striker in this season. At the same time Falcao, Cavani and Lewy are virtually gone. I think he is now a perfect target for us and the price is completely reasonable.

Also I think the worldcup stuff shouldn't be bothering DC if he moves to Chelsea. His performance up to now has been evident enough to earn him a ticket to brazil. As long as he won't be badly injured, transferring to another environment doesn't vex him at all.

Really really hope for signiing him.

No no no no no no please god no i hate this guy, i hate him the same level as a Cesc Fabregas. He's always moaning, rolling around, play acting and trying to get players sent off. The guy's a horrible cunt. PLEASE NO!

Good player but shit person.

Of course you dont want him, he is brazilian.

need a good energetic midfielder to compliment ramires...oh how i miss makalele....hell even merieles would have been good...biggest blunder by RDM..

Matic and Guarin seems good in that spot..... diego costa is a really good player but not what we need...jackson martinez seems better but the right guy for our 'system' is falcao...a poacher with a killer instinct....

A LB would be nice too...but a central mid most important.....

But quite frankly i am not worried....we are in the top 4 and we got mourinho...win the match withh liverpool and let the maestro work his magic in the transfer window and we might even win the league this season...remember hazard,mata and oscar is not in the best of form....but at some point in this season one of them if not all will peak..!!

There is no need to get excited over him. He is going nowhere.

Currently, Atletico is challenging for the top & they cannot afford to sell him, now.

we wont get any striker in january anyway. DC would be the perfect striker I think- he can do everything. hold the ball, pass the ball, he has the killer instinct and he is a hard worker. also he is surely a c#nt in terms of behaving, but Drogba was no angel neither (especially in terms of diving) but we still love him, so who cares. DC is nowhere near to be a rat like Suarez, so for me, its ok.

I think that DC is much better than Martinez. Martinez really depends on his team-mates, while DC can also do things on his own. Would even prefer him over Falcao at the moment.

we wont get any striker in january anyway. DC would be the perfect striker I think- he can do everything. hold the ball, pass the ball, he has the killer instinct and he is a hard worker. also he is surely a c#nt in terms of behaving, but Drogba was no angel neither (especially in terms of diving) but we still love him, so who cares. DC is nowhere near to be a rat like Suarez, so for me, its ok.

I think that DC is much better than Martinez. Martinez really depends on his team-mates, while DC can also do things on his own. Would even prefer him over Falcao at the moment.

As long as DC won´t bite people just like that flea infested dog from Liverpool, let him come.

I too doubt, AM is letting him go, soon. There is way too much at stake here, La Liga, CL.., For what I have seen, AM is good enough to win it all. People thought Falcao´s gone, AM may struggle. Quite the contrary. When I look at it now, I am even happy Chelsea did not pay that astronomical sum for Falcao.

El Confidencial report that #Chelsea are willing to sign Diego Costa by paying his release clause (32m).

Are you falling my footsteps with your avatar ?

I read a copycat roams this forum. And so it seems, says the funny feeling I have, girls and boys!

:Goober:

First of all, stingy, Hanukkah spells as posted, secondly perhaps he wants to be part of my fan club ?

Would you like to apply for the bushwhackers too ?

I just cannot do the necessary eloquent facial zxpression that is required, I fear.

jemunege.jpg