Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Juan Cuadrado

Liuxas
Followers 4

Fantastic performance at Fiorentina. Very skillful and amazing Winger&Right Back. :D

P.S. Barca also looking to replace Dani Alves by him.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, I think Colombia should change to 4-3-3, using Ibarbo and James as wingers. Their CM was not at all solid using the 4231 as they gave Greece far too much space and James didn't play defence for shit in the whole 1st half. Ibarbo gave up on playing forward in the 2nd half because James didn't do anything defensively. either that or Pekerman told Ibarbo to stay back. But the 4231 is stupid for Colombia. They got a free pass today from their individual talent and Greece not being able to score. Cuadrado can be a sub or Ibarbo gets sacrificed for the 3rd CM.

• 1 month later...

Il Messaggero is one of Italy's most reputable newspapers so there might be something in this story if they are reporting it. I read in that article that Chelsea have made a last hour offer and have outbid Barcelona by €5m (€45m in total). Also Marin will go the other way. On loan.

Now let's wait and see.

The only way I could see this deal making sense is if, we sell one of our midfielders, or play Willian and Oscar in the center only.

The only way I could see this deal making sense is if, we sell one of our midfielders, or play Willian and Oscar in the center only.

Willian Oscar for number 10 positions

Salah cuadrado for right side?

Hazard shurlle for left

What you think?

Willian Oscar for number 10 positions

Salah cuadrado for right side?

Hazard shurlle for left

What you think?

Something like that, but Oscar could play as a CM instead.