Cesc Fàbregas

Tomo

The sheer meltdown from Arsenal fans if this happens is actually leaning me to hope this happens.

I think the internet would collapse.

The 'fuck off the gooners' dividend is worth paying an extra five million for

Aren't they the worst? They actually think they're a special bunch of people with superior knowledge. Most of the time it's just funny but it's times like this I realise I really can't stand them.

not going to get carried away, been here far too many times.

Falcao, Cavani....Costa will be announced right after the Champions League final, well still waiting

only personal terms agreed to so far if Mundo Deportivo is correct, no one has specified us agreeing a fee with Barca as of yet. all say 36m Euros is what is required by Farca, we have to hope Arse dont activate it last minute. United have also cash to drop and Fab has his best pal RVP there to convince him and be on the good side of Arse fans.

need to close this asap before the WC along with costa

Being pessimistic here, but I am waiting for the inevtiable denial from cesc or his agent... or.... arsenal or city/utd to come in

I won't be shocked, especially if this saga lasts more than a week.

Hulk, cavani, aguero and falcao rumors looked set and done and we know how that turned out.