Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Cesc Fàbregas


Special Juan
 Share
Followers 3

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw numerous comments raising the question as to how would Fabregas fit in a Mourinho's team if Juan Mata (and to a lesser extent de Bruyne) could not. It is to misunderstand what was the situation

Already has more medals for Chelsea than Arsenal.

:lol:

Posted Images

 

25 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Worst I’ve ever seen him play. Looked like an OAP out there. 

Agreed. Worse I've seen from him, but I blame Conte tbh. You play in Italy against Roma and you start the game with Fabregas and Baka in midfield... just bizarre.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with him is, even when you have him on the bench as a "squad player", everyone thinks "omg omg you has Cesc Fabregas the best passer playmaker famous Spaniard at your team dude, just use him smthimes, he is genius". Well, he is average. Been saying that for a long time.

I have a feeling that we could move on to another creative midfielder only after we offload him. So overrated that it's crazy. Even his passes aren't that good, not just now - always. He is not that Pirlo/Xabi/Xavi level and I don't think he ever was, especially not now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, El P. said:

Problem with him is, even when you have him on the bench as a "squad player", everyone thinks "omg omg you has Cesc Fabregas the best passer playmaker famous Spaniard at your team dude, just use him smthimes, he is genius". Well, he is average. Been saying that for a long time.

I have a feeling that we could move on to another creative midfielder only after we offload him. So overrated that it's crazy. Even his passes aren't that good, not just now - always. He is not that Pirlo/Xabi/Xavi level and I don't think he ever was, especially not now.

He’s not a bad option off the bench tbh. I think that’s what we need to use him as - like Conte did last season. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

He’s not a bad option off the bench tbh. I think that’s what we need to use him as - like Conte did last season. 

Well, that's the thing. I think even Conte sees him for more than he is, considered everything. Conte didn't really look for his upgrade, for an upgrade for a creative part of our midfield. Don't need to say that the board probably thinks he is best creative midfielder in the world.

We were not in the talks for another creative midfielder since he arrived I think. Weren't really looking for another one, because we always counted on him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, El P. said:

We were not in the talks for another creative midfielder since he arrived I think. Weren't really looking for another one, because we always counted on him.

Or because they wouldn't have managed to find another one anyway, I mean, we'd probably have ended up with Joe Allen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

He’s not a bad option off the bench tbh. I think that’s what we need to use him as - like Conte did last season. 

At this point, it feels like we're just clutching at straws. Maybe Fabregas is starting to go over the hill, if not already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Miki-Liki said:

Or because they wouldn't have managed to find another one anyway, I mean, we'd probably have ended up with Joe Allen.

Why not? We don't even need to find another midfielder that is creative as some Fabregas-type player. Someone like Koke or Rakitić (don't know are those two in form, but that kind of player), that should be enough. But no, we have CF4.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Not magic anymore.  

You know what they say about magicians...frauds.

Harsh on Cesc but yeah, theres so much average about him and the worst is he managed to hide it for ages. Been saying that since his first year here. 

He offers nothing besides passing and even thats two great passes per game. No backbone, no character, no defensive work. As a central midfielder thats one big fucking liability. 

Its time for him to be benched or sold. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...