Your top 3 Frank Lampard goals

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This injury time winner against Stoke was pretty special back then.

With Miroslav Stoch bombing down the right wing. :D

08/09, Lamps truly carried the team that season. He was amazing even when the team was seriously struggling.

All amazing goals and memories. Such a legend. It is hard to pick even 10 best goals as their have been so many beautiful and vital ones.

To add to those already listed:

His jumped, outside of the boot lob-volley against Stoke in 2010. Even though it was not very important, it was remarkable , never seen something like this before. Tremendous and very underrated skill to weigh the power of the cross so that it lobs the keeper.

I also liked the one vs Lazio, one of his first goals for us in europe. That much bend on the ball

His winning goal vs Mancity in 2008 was brilliant, too. What a run, dribbling past two defenders to unleash an incredibly hard and precise low drive from just inside the box.

His mega-long range freekicks vs ipswich and tottenham will also ever be remembered.

One goal, no one will remember is the one he scored against frankfurt in a pre-season loss. i remember it because i was there, in the frist row. He came in and minutes after took on a high loose ball with his chest and diverted it towards goal, gliding past the completely surprised defenders, somehow managed to poke it under the outrushing keeper and smacking it into the net.

This injury time winner against Stoke was pretty special back then.

With Miroslav Stoch bombing down the right wing. :D

i had hope for Scolari after that game. he was gone in a couple of weeks though

• 3 weeks later...

The chip from this difficult angle against Barcelona will always standout for me,because it was one of my first memories as a Chelsea Fan.I will never forget that genius goal.

That penalty against Liverpool was just so emotional - the fact it was in the et of semis, his personal situation, his tears right after that.

The steward getting in the way of the cam... :P

I've never hated a guy whom I've never met as much as that steward!

The steward getting in the way of the cam... :P

I've never hated a guy whom I've never met as much as that steward!

Instead of hating someone and sizzling, try finding some other solutions :whistling:

B)