Your Chelsea Shirts & Memorabilia

As the previous topic was a mess and most of the images were not appearing any more, I have decided to make a new thread.

Shirts by season (Most of them are in order. Also have various versions of shirts, in long sleeve and short)

Shirt%20%281%29.jpg

Shirt%20%283%29.jpg

Shirt%20%284%29.jpg

Shirt%20%285%29.jpg

Shirt%20%286%29.jpg

Shirt%20%287%29.jpg

Shirt%20%288%29.jpg

Shirt%20%289%29.jpg

Shirt%20%2810%29.jpg

Shirt%20%2811%29.jpg

Shirt%20%2812%29.jpg

20140607_101630.jpg

Shirt%20%282%29.jpg

Training Shirts

Shirt%20%2814%29.jpg

Shirt%20%2815%29.jpg

Internationals:

Shirt%20%2816%29.jpg

Memorabilia:

Johns match worn and signed boots, which he personally gave to me!

At the last game of the season in 2010/11. We played Everton away and lost 1-0 in which was Ancelottis last game with us. Two weeks before I met John at a shirt signing and told him how I have been in England for six months following the team around the country from Australia. He was amazed by that and thanked me for my support. He then asked me to meet him at the bus at the end of the game in Liverpool if I was going to be there, I assured him I would be. At the time it felt like a bit of a test haha, as he said he normally gives his boots to charity but said I deserve them for my support :lol:

John gets a lot of stick from the press, but that day I saw what a great person he was. He come out looking for me after what I am sure was a really hard day for himself, the players, and coaching staff. He pulled these boots out of a bag and started looking for me. There was probably 60 or so Chelsea supporters waiting to meet some players after the game. To my amazement he saw me and handed them over and then signed them in front of me!

Made my trip and was probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND!!

Boots.jpg

Left shirt signed by John - Right Shirt signed by Ivan, Ballack and Yuri!

Signed%20shirts.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIce collection, Ive got many shirts, but my most prized is my Umbro centenary shirt.

Memorabilia wise, Ive got a shirt signed by the whole squad and Carlo when we won the double, and my prize possession is my champions league embroided winners shirt, signed by all 23 squad players and Di Matteo.

Would love to get hold of some personally signed stuff though, it would mean a whole lot more to me, hard to do that in South Africa though.

I actually wore this bad boy when I got back from the gym last night.

article-1095265-00E8E96A00000190-629_224

Can't decide if it's awful or awesome, or awesome in it's awfulness. And no it's not grey and orange, it's graphite and tangerine. :blue scalf:

Think I've got every home shirt going back to 93/94 which was the blue with weird red floppy collar and had Amiga as sponsors before we changes to Coors the next season.

Used to have the early 90s one with Commodore on the front and a pop button collar. Remember it being one of the shiniest shirts ever but I have no idea what happened to it.

Memorabilia-wise I've got a lot. Used to sit in the East Stand lower and go down to the tunnel entrance with about 20 other young-uns to get autographs as players came in from warming up. Love that little book. :cry:

I actually wore this bad boy when I got back from the gym last night.

article-1095265-00E8E96A00000190-629_224

Can't decide if it's awful or awesome, or awesome in it's awfulness. And no it's not grey and orange, it's graphite and tangerine. :blue scalf:

Think I've got every home shirt going back to 93/94 which was the blue with weird red floppy collar and had Amiga as sponsors before we changes to Coors the next season.

Used to have the early 90s one with Commodore on the front and a pop button collar. Remember it being one of the shiniest shirts ever but I have no idea what happened to it.

Memorabilia-wise I've got a lot. Used to sit in the East Stand lower and go down to the tunnel entrance with about 20 other young-uns to get autographs as players came in from warming up. Love that little book. :cry:

It's awfully awesome!!

Where? How?

At the last game of the season in 2010/11. We played Everton away and lost 1-0 in which was Ancelottis last game with us. Two weeks before I met John at a shirt signing and told him how I have been in England for six months following the team around the country from Australia. He was amazed by that and thanked me for my support. He then asked me to meet him at the bus at the end of the game in Liverpool if I was going to be there, I assured him I would be. At the time it felt like a bit of a test haha, as he said he normally gives his boots to charity but said I deserve them for my support :lol:

John gets a lot of stick from the press, but that day I saw what a great person he was. He come out looking for me after what I am sure was a really hard day for himself, the players, and coaching staff. He pulled these boots out of a bag and started looking for me. There was probably 60 or so Chelsea supporters waiting to meet some players after the game. To my amazement he saw me and handed them over and then signed them in front of me!

Made my trip and was probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me! CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND!!

I well remember your trip of a lifetime ,,, was so pleased for you

Man, all three of our '04 shirts were so damned nice.

I hope we do a vertical stripe again this season. The one Man City had the other day was ace.

That white shirt to this day is still one of my favourite shirts also!

• 4 weeks later...