Haway lads..

Hope you forgive us for last weekend now?

Gutted for you during the week against A Madrid but hope that you'll now give it your best against Norwich. If anything this last couple of weeks have proven that this is the most honest league in the world. We handed it on a plate to the bin-dippers and they threw it back in our faces.

Good luck for next season, get a couple of strikers and I think you can do it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope you forgive us for last weekend now?

Gutted for you during the week against A Madrid but hope that you'll now give it your best against Norwich. If anything this last couple of weeks have proven that this is the most honest league in the world. We handed it on a plate to the bin-dippers and they threw it back in our faces.

Good luck for next season, get a couple of strikers and I think you can do it.

how are you Jack .. expected you before our games ,,, so pleased Poyet has turned it round .

Been rooting for Sunderland to stay up from the start (maybe not when they played against us, though :P). Very happy that you've almost guaranteed survival. Gus has done very very well. He's a good manager, imo.

One question if you don't mind, do you think Giaccherini will be staying next season?

how are you Jack .. expected you before our games ,,, so pleased Poyet has turned it round .

TBH I've had a bit on with our lot. Went to Fulham away and thought we had turned it around then went to Norwich and I've never been as disappointed with a performance.

BUT - we've beaten the mags twice, got to Wembley, and stayed up - it's turned out to be one of the best seasons in 40 years supporting the lads.

You lot have cost me some money! I really thought you could win it, I was sick that it was us that buggered that for you but you've got to understand that we need to be in this league. Over 45k against cardiff last week, we are a premiere club but maybe not a premiere team.

Been rooting for Sunderland to stay up from the start (maybe not when they played against us, though :P). Very happy that you've almost guaranteed survival. Gus has done very very well. He's a good manager, imo.

One question if you don't mind, do you think Giaccherini will be staying next season?

I hope he stays but wouldn't be surprised if he goes. He's got the talent but in a team like ours you need to be able to do a bit more (think Mata!).

TBH I've had a bit on with our lot. Went to Fulham away and thought we had turned it around then went to Norwich and I've never been as disappointed with a performance.

BUT - we've beaten the mags twice, got to Wembley, and stayed up - it's turned out to be one of the best seasons in 40 years supporting the lads.

You lot have cost me some money! I really thought you could win it, I was sick that it was us that buggered that for you but you've got to understand that we need to be in this league. Over 45k against cardiff last week, we are a premiere club but maybe not a premiere team.

you know it takes time ,, get down to the Bridge and grab a couple of loans ,, We are a Charity like Oxfam or Feed The World.

anyway good to know you are still around ,, Im trying to educate children on here who have never heard of Shankly so certainly wont know Bob Stokoe

I hope he stays but wouldn't be surprised if he goes. He's got the talent but in a team like ours you need to be able to do a bit more (think Mata!).

Technically he's a brilliant player, but I think he does much better when given a more free role like with Italy.

Sunderland better stay up this year. You can't get relegated after casually messing up the title race for us and City.

Delighted for you lot now it looks like you're staying up!

Norwich has to play us and Arse. I'd be happily be Sunderland now instead of the Canaries.