If Liverpool win the league should their title get an asterisk?

Think about how they've done it.

Chelsea, both manc teams, arsenal, spuds have all been past the group stages this year in Europe which means more matches and less rest compared to the dippers.

All I'm saying is the Liverpool league win will 100% be tainted because of the circumstances. They have basically played in only the league all season with zero distractions.

Should a title win by them get an asterisk?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isn't this scouse fuck banned yet?

I hope you're not calling me scouse.

I've never even been to Liverpool and I'd rather support fucking Man U before I give those dipper bastards any credit. Their title win should they win will be tainted.

I've never even been to Liverpool and I'd rather support fucking Man U before I give those dipper bastards any credit. Their title win should they win will be tainted.

Umm, no it wont. Yo, what the fuck do you want them to do? Play a shit load if friendlies or something? Play on their days off? They did what they had to. That's all.

You're registered on 3 Liverpool forums some with thousands of posts. Your name is Koppler. Kop.

You're fooling no one, now fuck off you victim.