Arturo Vidal

xPetrCechx

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vidal was reported to have left because of his daughter's surgery.

You could believe one story over the other, however, Munich didn't take any discipline against VIdal and his national team manager has defended him with the complete bs story the Chilean media riled up

Also, a lot of players go clubbing/drinking during the season, however, I have yet to see anyone that has the same stamina levels as Vidal has.

Vidal was reported to have left because of his daughter's surgery.

You could believe one story over the other, however, Munich didn't take any discipline against VIdal and his national team manager has defended him with the complete bs story the Chilean media riled up

Also, a lot of players go clubbing/drinking during the season, however, I have yet to see anyone that has the same stamina levels as Vidal has.

I dont really care what someone does in his spare time as long as he does his job.

• 5 months later...

What's everyones thoughts on this deal, he's not settling in well at Bayern, a Fabregas-Vidal midfield would be incredible. I should stop thinking about it because it won't happen but just imagine it guys!

It won't be 'just' a Fabregas-Vidal midfield, in a 4-4-2 it lacks positional discipline and in 4-2-3-1 it's the same. In a 3-5-2 however another midfield is need for Fabregas to occupy the Regista role and for Vidal + other midfielder to play in front of him.

That being said, Vidal is the player I've been crying for at Chelsea. We have too many players he can do this but not that. Vidal can do everything, we should have signed him in the summer but whatever, I would gladly take him in the next transfer window.

7 hours ago, CJRead said:

What's everyones thoughts on this deal, he's not settling in well at Bayern, a Fabregas-Vidal midfield would be incredible. I should stop thinking about it because it won't happen but just imagine it guys!

What's the story with him in Munich then? I hadn't heard that he isn't settled.

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Yeah, a Fabregas - Matic (old form) - Vidal midfield would be world class IMO. 

The more I see Matic play the more I think, that season was a fluke. Hopefully he gets sold in the summer and we get an actual replacement.

16 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

It won't be 'just' a Fabregas-Vidal midfield, in a 4-4-2 it lacks positional discipline and in 4-2-3-1 it's the same. In a 3-5-2 however another midfield is need for Fabregas to occupy the Regista role and for Vidal + other midfielder to play in front of him.

That being said, Vidal is the player I've been crying for at Chelsea. We have too many players he can do this but not that. Vidal can do everything, we should have signed him in the summer but whatever, I would gladly take him in the next transfer window.

Agreed on Vidal. 

I am terribly afraid of implementing a 3-defender system in the PL because of the width with which some teams play. I know it has been done before, but I am not crazy about it. Stick wingers on the WBs and you've just turned a 3-5-2 into a 5-3-2.

Football in Italy is a lot slower and they don't have clubs like Tottenham which play exclusively on the sides of the pitch. 

48 minutes ago, JaKstone said:

The more I see Matic play the more I think, that season was a fluke. Hopefully he gets sold in the summer and we get an actual replacement.

Matic has been awful this season I would use him has a sq player for next season he can still be useful player

Arturo, how many pleasant memories in black&white..

Juventus sold Vidal also and above all for the problems off the field , some of which have never been reported.

Certainly he remains one of the best in this role, but how much you will spend on a twenty-nine ? I don't think that Bayern will let go easily..

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You