Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Tal Ben-Haim

DavidEU
Followers 0

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Tal Ben Haim went to Newcastle he would prove to be a much better overall player than Cacapa is for them, and besides, he'd be playing under Sam Allardyce again.

I wouldn't mind Ben Haim leaving us tbh.

Ben Haim wasn't what i expected.I didn't think he would be the likes of JT or Riccy but he could at least be decent and not make big mistakes.If we sell him we are back with 3 CB's that is not enough.Recently our CB's were constantly getting injured,if we sell we are in problems once again.

By the way Grant....Ben and Alex NO WAY i belive you realized why by now.

Even though he isn't the best player, he is still a strong defender and we need as much cover as possible. With Ferreira injured, he is really our only utility defender, so until we sign another centre half, we need to keep him.

I don't really think we could get a better FOURTH choice centre-back to be honest, so I hope this doesnt happen.

I don't have a problem with him being 4th choice - as long as he doesnt actually get to play. :( He's a liability.

I hope he doesnt go, like all Chelsea boys I want them to stay and improve... We all need to get behind our players(?) not say, sure lets offload him Newcastle... I really hope he can shut you all up and play up... Here is one Ben-Haim fan hoping he can do well for us!

Hes an excelent defender i think, but this move looks inevitable and its probably best for everyone. We have 3 other top CB's, and they are all ahead of him. Newcastles defence is (still) horendously shocking and he'll be back with his old boss. This move very likely will happen. I do like him tho and wouldn't mind if he stayed.