Talkchelsea POTY Discussion

Really? We're not over this yet?! :doh:

I swear we've reached a new level of childish and silly.

Okay, since people are having trouble actually reading what i posted i'll try to keep it as short as i can.

I don't care about the poll. Yes it is indeed a meaningless poll. What i care about is the attempt at deceiving and the lying about it.

Why is that so hard to understand ?

Then surely, instead of making baseless public accusations and creating all this fuss, the rational thing to do would have been to PM Alex or really any staff member about it? And this applies to really anyone who's got any issues with any of the staff decisions/actions, not just this.

It's hard to understand because for someone who doesn't care about the poll, you're sure making a hell of a big deal out of it! :lol:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? We're not over this yet?! :doh:

I swear we've reached a new level of childish and silly.

Then surely, instead of making baseless public accusations and creating all this fuss, the rational thing to do would have been to PM Alex or really any staff member about it? And this applies to really anyone who's got any issues with any of the staff decisions/actions, not just this.

It's hard to understand because for someone who doesn't care about the poll, you're sure making a hell of a big deal out of it! :lol:

Baseless ? :lol:

I'm making a "big deal" because of the lying.

What's your point ? It's not like we're asking for jail time or any other sort of punishment. We just want the truth about it all.

Erm my point is the one that has been from the start.....you, and others, are getting your thong in a twist over fuck all.

Sort yourself out!!!!

Hey, you typed it i merely quoted and :lol:

Yes, baseless because you have no proof for the accusations your making and instead you are using circumstantial events to make the accusations without even inquiring about their actual context. But that really isn't the point.

Right, if anyone has any questions for any staff member about anything, drop that member a PM or, if you don't have enough posts to PM, request that a staff member PMs you in the feedback thread.

Please remember that our members are here to discuss Chelsea, not read about silly issues. Thread locked.