Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kakuta and Di Santo to Arsenal?

DavidEU: Dont worry, this story is fake (my friend made it and posted it around).

Gael Kakuta has revealed that join Arsenal is the better choice for his career in the Premier League.

The French young player, Gael Kakuta, has admitted he will leave Chelsea FC at the end of the season. He agrees on a five-year long deal with the neighbor and rival Arsenal.

Kakuta is a 17 years old attacking midfield player who joined the Blues in the last summer from RC Lens (French Premier League) with no caps in the north-of-france first team.

"I'm disappointed by the management in the Chelsea youth teams. Frank Arnesen refused my request of a new contract with some calls in the first team" told Gael Kakuta in an exclusive interview to Sky Football.

Kakuta don’t appreciate the life with his team-mates. "Here the atmosphere is unpleasant, there is a lot of jealousy and unfair competition because everyone wants to be the best even if that means to humiliate a partner."

"Here I have just one friend, the newcomer, Franco (Di Santo), that was very difficult for him after his signing because of tensions in the cloakroom. We approached to face this hardship and now we have a very good friendship." he said.

"I won't leave the club alone, because I have guarantee from Arsenal chairman that Franco will also join Arsenal this summer and we will still play together next season, so that make me happy."

"I'm very proud to join Arsenal because it's a very strong team but also because my idol in English Premier League is Emmanuel Adebayor. I love his game, his tactic and his talent in the penalty area. So play with him next season would be fantastic and very exciting." add the French bleuet.

Asked about the fact a leaving can be an error like the case of Lassina Diarra in the past, Kakuta answered "I have taken advices close to a lot of people, I called my former club chairman, Gervais Martel (RC Lens executive) and he thinks it's better for me to join Arsenal. I talked also with William Gallas who says me it's better for my career to leave Chelsea. Moreover, Arsene Wenger's sporting project is very attractive."

"Now it's clear in my mind I will play with Gunners shirt next season, I have agreed a deal and I hope Chelsea and Arsenal will found a agreement. It could be better for everybody" conclude Kakuta.

Sky Sports

We can't let them go, 2 of the brightest talents in the youth/reserve team. :thumbsdown:

The club they will go to doesn't make it any better either.

Edited by DavidEU

This is a fake story.

Was made by my French friend, who posted it on Chelsea Chat, and its done the rounds.

The link isn't even for Sky Sports, its for 'SkyFootball.net', which shows its bollocks.

Oh dear oh dear! The biggest giveaway was it saying that he is best friends with Di Santo! Di Santo doesn't speak English yet and they don't share the same language...... both players have had impressive first seasons with us and are i am sure more than happy at Chelsea

This is a fake story. Was made by my French friend, who posted it on Chelsea Chat, and its done the rounds.The link isn't even for Sky Sports, its for 'SkyFootball.net', which shows its bollocks.

Your friend sounds like a cunt, glad to hear it's bollocks though.

No wonder all these fucked up rumours happen if we have ppl like David's french mate about lol. When i read the topic name, i was thinking to myself "you're fucking joking!". I spose the first line gave it away "Gael Kakuta has revealed that join Arsenal is the better choice for his career in the Premier League". I mean, like fuck. This is the team who got rid of Englands most promising winger and future long term England successor to David Beckham (David Bentley).

No wonder all these fucked up rumours happen if we have ppl like David's french mate about lol. When i read the topic name, i was thinking to myself "you're fucking joking!". I spose the first line gave it away "Gael Kakuta has revealed that join Arsenal is the better choice for his career in the Premier League". I mean, like fuck. This is the team who got rid of Englands most promising winger and future long term England successor to David Beckham (David Bentley).

Yeah, but Kakuta would be OK - he's French!!!

Says everything you need to know about this countries sports media!! Not even bothering to check basic facts on a story to the point of it being a fake Sky Sports web page they lift the story from!!! lol :D