Celebrate Multinationality

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone find it weird that TOPTB was nowhere in such a massive argument/discussion on the forum. but starts posting as soon as the "benches" guy gets banned.

probably just co-incidence. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

ps - had to post it here, since both "those" threads were locked.

does anyone find it weird that TOPTB was nowhere in such a massive argument/discussion on the forum. but starts posting as soon as the "benches" guy gets banned.

Did you enjoy that argument?

My House Location: Abercrombie Street, Howick, Auckland, New Zealand.

https://www.google.co.nz/maps/place/Abercrombie+St/@-36.8983577,174.9320905,285m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x6d0d4b2fb47454c9:0x6e4628b3b77b063f?hl=en

I Gave Your Thread A Five Star Rating - Because I can

Add:

Talkchelsea Member.

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/user/4426-kezza/

Kezza - Christchurch, New Zealand.

What the fuck type of comment is that?

If you've got an accusation to make about me then come right out and say it, or ask one of the admins to check the IPs that we both posted from.

The amount of fuckwittery that goes on sometimes is a joke. You don't like me disagreeing with you about a couple of strikers so you try and spread shit about me that is a blatant lie.

Fact is that I skipped over most of that argument because I had no interest in it. I've been going to the Bridge for decades now, with fans from all over the world who love this club and I really have no interest in why they do, just so long as they represent us well and have a laugh. What I have noticed though is that there's a certain type of internet fan who will quite happily talk shit about people they know they'll never actually meet in person. Oh, and just so there's no confusion I'm talking about you and the post I've just quoted. I'm sure a few other snivellers will like your post and maybe even try and get involved in having a pop at me over the internet but if they want to do it in person then they know where to find me.

I'll even send them the google maps link to find their way to the Bridge.

What the fuck type of comment is that?

If you've got an accusation to make about me then come right out and say it, or ask one of the admins to check the IPs that we both posted from.

The amount of fuckwittery that goes on sometimes is a joke. You don't like me disagreeing with you about a couple of strikers so you try and spread shit about me that is a blatant lie.

Fact is that I skipped over most of that argument because I had no interest in it. I've been going to the Bridge for decades now, with fans from all over the world who love this club and I really have no interest in why. What I have noticed though is that there's a certain type of internet fan who will quite happily talk shit about people they know they'll never actually meet in person. Oh, and just so there's no confusion I'm talking about you and the post I've just quoted. I'm sure a few other snivellers will like your post and maybe even try and get involved in having a pop at me over the internet but if they want to do it in person then they know where to find me.

I'll even send them the google maps link to find their way to the Bridge.

chill dude, why getting so testy? just a funny statement. infact i did say it is a co-incidence. :)