Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Palace's Sinclair: Chelsea my club

Crystal Palace winger Scott Sinclair admitsSunday's win-or-bust clash with Burnley will be one of the mostimportant matches of his career.

Scott_Sinclair1_576435.jpg

Sinclair: Knows importance of clash

The on-loan Chelsea teenager already has a number of Premier League appearances under his belt, but knowing the Eagles would secure a play-off spot with victory at Selhurst Park has got him "buzzing".

"It will certainly be one of the biggest games I've played in during my career so far," he said.

"At Chelsea I played against Manchester United, Arsenal and Liverpool - but this is a big game in it's own right.

"Promotion is a big thing for the club and all the players. The boys will be buzzing."

Would do him good to be involved in a play off!!!! Have not seen many of his performances but he seems to be doing well there, he needs regular games under his belt. In reality he probably should have spent the whole of this season at 1 club on loan.....

Palace's Sinclair: Chelsea my club

tribalfootball.com - May 02, 2008

spacer.gif

Crystal Palace attacker Scott Sinclair sees his future at parent club Chelsea. "Chelsea are my club - I always look at their results to see if they have won and I've got friends there who I speak to regularly," said Sinclair.

could well play a part next season, rather see him in the team than Malouda!

Yup, couldn't agree more.... just by having players who are prepared to run at defenders you create chances - not everytime but you still do