Who would you sign to lead the line at Chelsea?

Melanicus

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you sign to lead the line at Chelsea?

• Diego Costa
    • Mario Balotelli
    • Radamel Falcao
    • Edinson Cavani
    • Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    • Edin Dzeko
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Mario Mandzukic
    • Gonzalo Higuain
    • Jackson Martinez
    • Christian Benteke
    • Luis Suarez

:philjones

He is a flop for Liverpool, but he is exactly what we need.

A tall and strong presence, with immense aerial ability and link up play.

He's technique might suck, but he is a good cf in the right system.

Also, the others mention above are better choices, but Carroll could be a good player for Chelsea.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a flop for Liverpool, but he is exactly what we need.

A tall and strong presence, with immense aerial ability and link up play.

He's technique might suck, but he is a good cf in the right system.

Also, the others mention above are better choices, but Carroll could be a good player for Chelsea.

Please just stop it.

Cavani 70-75m (It's a totally groundless estimate by me but they probably won't sell him at all) + Mandzukic 25m = 95-100m. What about getting a leftback and someone better to play next to Matic so we can play some regular football?

Well, cavani seems not to happy with blanc because he is often deployed as a wide man so as to accommodate Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He wants to be a cent4al striker! The Uruguayan possesses blistering pace and an admirable work ethic.

He is better than falcao in my opinion. So, he is one of the best striker in the world.

Too much money? Well, we will have some clearance in chelsea squad is summer.

Lampard, cole will be out, maybe we will sell lukaku and luiz, mikel, torres, ba, etoo, ramires, and schurrle. Sell e loanne players like moses, marin, lukaku, bertrand.

For someone playing alongside matic, there is romeu and marco van ginkel.

Defender for zouma for central, and aanholt for left back. It's all done.

Sorry to say so many clearances in the squad but if there 1 or 2 players come, 1 or 2 players out

I think Ba, Torres and Lukaku will all be sold, and Eto'o will look for a final pay cheque somewhere warm. And I can't blame the guy, good luck to him.

Mourinho wants Costa. He probably also wants Mandzukic. Bamford won't come and play in the U21s for a season with his form, he should be loaned out to a Championship side or possibly even a lower Premier League side. His confidence and development would be stunted by sitting on the bench once every three games and starting one in fifteen. Which makes me think we'll go for a proven Premier League forward as a safe and relatively cheap option - Javier Hernandez for instance. Either that or we convince Eto'o to stay another year. But it's clear Ba is 100% off, Torres is 90% likely to go and try his luck elsewhere and it's painstakingly obvious that José doesn't fancy Lukaku.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologise if it has already been mentioned (couldn't be bothered to look through over 200 posts)

What about Aguero? Ok it would be highly unlikely and would take a ridiculous amount of money to prize him away but what a player

I apologise if it has already been mentioned (couldn't be bothered to look through over 200 posts)

What about Aguero? Ok it would be highly unlikely and would take a ridiculous amount of money to prize him away but what a player

unlikely? try impossible.

• 1 month later...

How about Remy, Lukaku or Bony?

Since Costa appears to be heading to Chelsea for 32m, I doubt the club will spend much for Costa´s backup.

If Lukaku has a good show in Brazil, that´s whom I would like to see in the next season.

Remy has only 8m release clause, good enough for a backup, just in case Jose decides against Lukaku.

How about Remy, Lukaku or Bony?

Since Costa appears to be heading to Chelsea for 32m, I doubt the club will spend much for Costa´s backup.

If Lukaku has a good show in Brazil, that´s whom I would like to see in the next season.

Remy has only 8m release clause, good enough for a backup, just in case Jose decides against Lukaku.

Remy is off to Arsenal...