Who would you sign to lead the line at Chelsea?

Melanicus

182 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you sign to lead the line at Chelsea?

• Diego Costa
    • Mario Balotelli
    • Radamel Falcao
    • Edinson Cavani
    • Zlatan Ibrahimovic
    • Edin Dzeko
    • Wayne Rooney
    • Mario Mandzukic
    • Gonzalo Higuain
    • Jackson Martinez
    • Christian Benteke
    • Luis Suarez

Absolutely pathetic when you realize that most of the Belgians here have supported the club long before any of them signed. You and the other guy are as much as a glory hunter as you think others are. Pathetic that you have to label respectful people around you, who support the same club as you do. Especially a club that is so multicultural, from a Russian owner and a Portoguesee manager to a Serbian player and Scottish masseur.

A Nigerian director and an American CEO as well...

People like him are utterly ridiculous. The exact same kind of mentality that cause both the Holocaust and the Apartheid!!!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the Belgians came on here when we started signing Belgian players, and then all of a sudden it was all these hardcore Belgian Chelsea fans that have supported the club for years just suddenly appear when Lukaku, De Bruyne and Hazard started coming into the club.

Says the idiot that said this:

If Chelsea lose I am going straight back to Real Madrid and I don't care what anyone says

Gotta be Costa now hasn't it? Unless something big happens at PSG and Cavani becomes available then he would seem to be the best choice. The biggest knock against him seems to be his diving but that's just part of La Liga, so if he can lose that like Drogba did then his strength and workrate would fit us well.

Right that's it, I am supporting Real Madrid now, I am so tired of all the abuse I'm getting

LA LIGA HERE WE COME M8

EDIT: I have also reported the skipper because he called me an 'idiot' for my opinion, that's against the rules M8, 10 points from gryffindor innih

Right that's it, I am supporting Real Madrid now, I am so tired of all the abuse I'm getting

LA LIGA HERE WE COME M8

EDIT: I have also reported the skipper because he called me an 'idiot' for my opinion, that's against the rules M8, 10 points from gryffindor innih

:woo:

Gotta be Costa now hasn't it? Unless something big happens at PSG and Cavani becomes available then he would seem to be the best choice. The biggest knock against him seems to be his diving but that's just part of La Liga, so if he can lose that like Drogba did then his strength and workrate would fit us well.

Maybe Balotelli.

Realistically I think it's between those two right now.

Skipper!!! How dare u call an idiot a idiot. I want a ban!!!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?

Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?

Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?

Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

hahahahahaha... is it just me or is there actually a tad-bit of an overeaction in this post

LOL-MAX!!!

Maybe Balotelli.

Realistically I think it's between those two right now.

Falcao maybe?

I mean, I dont want him because I believe the right time for us to sign him has long past. However, we dont really know what will happen to him in Monaco and Mourinho might be keeping a close eye on him...

To be fair, I dont feel strong about any striker available right now!

LA LIGA HERE WE COME M8

Nothing annoys me more than this. So take your sniper rifle to Madrid and GTFO of here!

BanCannon.jpg

That picture is a photoshop job that has being going about for years, shame you think it's real. I thought it was only proper tools who fell for that.

The fact whether i think its real or not is totally irrelevant mate ! I was making a point towards another member on the forum. :)

Anyway lets get back to the actual topic. I honestly think our solution is at Everton, only problem with Lukaku is his willingness to go wide at times but in the penalty box he's as good as any striker including probably Costa. He has scored goal after goal after goal and we can't ignore that we just can't !

good cleanup job admins

on topic, would mandzukic and benzema leave though? they are both having a good personal seasons and even if bayern/real sign a striker, they will stay atleast 1 more year since there are no real alternatives at either club