Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

The problem was, that young player is either Danny, or non-existent!

The point is, this Kalou debate has gone on for a few seasons now -the board and manager(s) obviously recognise valuable traits in the vacant eyed one, and unless that changes in January, get used to him coming on and strutting his genius/madness.

I gave him a Positive Rep which undid your Negative Rep cus I agree with him and Almost all the members agree with him that you are Thick.

Only you and Beast have called me this, I've been here since 2009, and it's the only time anyone has directed such an illogical insult towards me. Not even Bluelion or Madmax has stooped so slow. The childlike posts and ‘text language’ "cus", "fucken" etc from you, would certainly indicate towards you being the same member. That and the convenient alliance, not to mention your connection to that username through other boards.

The point is, this Kalou debate has gone on for a few seasons now -the board and manager(s) obviously recognise valuable traits in the vacant eyed one, and unless that changes in January, get used to him coming on and strutting his genius/madness.

The biggest problem pinpointed though. With no stability between managers, it's like playing chess with a different person every move - they all have different techniques to try and win and if they don't, then they are done. I think Carlo was under a restriction in terms of transfers, and also, he promised to use the youth - which he rarely did. I think many saw Kakuta as the holy grail so much, they never comprehend the large amount of development it is to step-up. And i doubt Carlo had the balls to do something, while AVB has already shown he isn't afraid to get into people faces if need be - dropping Lampard, did Carlo ever drop Lampard last season?

Come January, he would either be loaned out to some shitty French club or sold, imo.

Only you and Beast have called me this, I've been here since 2009, and it's the only time anyone has directed such an illogical insult towards me. Not even Bluelion or Madmax has stooped so slow. The childlike posts and ‘text language’ "cus", "fucken" etc from you, would certainly indicate towards you being the same member. That and the convenient alliance, not to mention your connection to that username through other boards.

Cus you are THICK!!

Just cus two members called you Thick doesnt mean they are the same.

I am still waiting for you to prove that the IP addresses are the same.

What username? And what connection and what alliance?

I am sure Kalou has had a bad effect on you tonight. Pretty evident cus your level of stupidity has reached a new low.

Even my worst enemies have never used such a baffling & illogical insult, lmao.. incredible.

On second thought, I should have considered the use of proxy servers before requesting an I.P check on you.

Calling you Thick is a "baffling and Illogical" Insult to you? You are Such a girl :lol: