Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU

Kalou is the scapegoat all the time. I'm sure the CFC squad dont think like that, its a team game after all. You cant have a Lord of the Flies mentality in the dressing room

If its so widely acknowledged that Kalou is a pile of pants then AVB should take some responsibilty

But, in terms of Kalou performances off the bench hasn't he also garnered a reputation as a 'super-sub'?

There have been times when his ability - which he does have, which might seem foreign to some - can be lethal to weakened and tired sides, and sometimes he can be useful in his versatilty in the forwards positions - both wings and a striker. The player should take responsibilty on something like such a hand ball, or like Torres, at Swansea, a sending off. The fact that we play with a more flowing and concentrated play now, his ability doesn't click into the new style - or, he hasn't been used to it yet. I, like others, think that his time has come and someone who is younger, more eager and has a completely different type of ability can come in and slot into his role.

It is obvious AVB like Sturridge, and if he wasn't injured i am sure he would have started, or would have been the sub. But he wasn't available, and when Carlo was manager it seemed Kalou wanted to show his worth. Today, he didn't seem like that - maybe he knows he is gone in terms of a role within the squad? He has been here for a couple of season and should have learnt about what to do in certain scenarios - maybe defending in your own box doesn't occur much in training to a forward - maybe it will now though.

Lmao, Beast & Warnie666 are the same member, check the I.P.. I remember Warnie doing something similar on a neutral football forum we are apart of, he used the 'beast' username too.

Huh? I know you are stupid but you have reached a new level of stupidity by saying me and Beast are the same.

i have blown his hypothesis to peices in the past and now you have the gall to say that we are the same?

And I have never used Beast username. its either been Oldmonk or Warnie_666

I guess Kalou has riled you far too much for you to reclaim your sanity...

Lmao, Beast & Warnie666 are the same member, check the I.P.. I remember Warnie doing something similar on a neutral football forum we are apart of.

Post the IP and prove yourself a Man

But, in terms of Kalou performances off the bench hasn't he also garnered a reputation as a 'super-sub'?

There have been times when his ability - which he does have, which might seem foreign to some - can be lethal to weakened and tired sides, and sometimes he can be useful in his versatilty in the forwards positions - both wings and a striker. The player should take responsibilty on something like such a hand ball, or like Torres, at Swansea, a sending off. The fact that we play with a more flowing and concentrated play now, his ability doesn't click into the new style - or, he hasn't been used to it yet. I, like others, think that his time has come and someone who is younger, more eager and has a completely different type of ability can come in and slot into his role.

And therein lies the rub. Super sub on one hand -yes he made 3 or 4 glaring errors as well as the handball when he came on, yet almost scored within seconds as well.

I'm sure he is taking responsibilty for the handball, and getting ridiculed by team mates as we type -good naturedly, not in the firebrand pitchfork mentality that the fans have.

You say you and others think someone younger who can fit into the free flowing football should be brought in -well the board and AVB as far as we know are still happy with him -so back to my original point -they should take some of the responsibilty then.

Still its not all doom and gloom -top of the group and flying .....

And therein lies the rub. Super sub on one hand -yes he made 3 or 4 glaring errors as well as the handball when he came on, yet almost scored within seconds as well.

I'm sure he is taking responsibilty for the handball, and getting ridiculed by team mates as we type -good naturedly, not in the firebrand pitchfork mentality that the fans have.

You say you and others think someone younger who can fit into the free flowing football should be brought in -well the board and AVB as far as we know are still happy with him -so back to my original point -they should take some of the responsibilty then.

Still its not all doom and gloom -top of the group and flying .....

The problem was, that young player is either Danny, or non-existent!