DavidEU
Followers 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2/3rds of our trio behind the striker in the 2012 final.

pathetic fans over here, I alway said he is the best english lb after Ashley... he is a superb player, fast as a thunderbolt, superb technique (you could see it when he was loand to championship and s

He's still needed here. all we have to do is switch azpi back to his natural position and let him be back up to filipe. The funny thing is that what he's doing this season at Southampton, He was also

Posted Images

Yes I'm sure that Frank Lampard, Petr Cech and all the playing staff think the same. Very constructive.

Oh and by the way who in their wisdom decided to bring Kalou on ? -Vilas Boas

I know he can be magical at times, but surely predicting the future is a little too much?

Remember who is the person who has been an professional footballer for most of their life? Kalou.

Who should have learnt the basics? Kalou!

Even i know to keep your arms below shoulder length and behind your backs at all times - especially in the box.

I know he can be magical at times, but surely predicting the future is a little too much?

Remember who is the person who has been an professional footballer for most of their life? Kalou.

Who should have learnt the basics? Kalou!

Even i know to keep your arms below shoulder length and behind your backs at all times - especially in the box.

Kalou is the scapegoat all the time. I'm sure the CFC squad dont think like that, its a team game after all. You cant have a Lord of the Flies mentality in the dressing room

If its so widely acknowledged that Kalou is a pile of pants then AVB should take some responsibilty

Kalou is the scapegoat all the time. I'm sure the CFC squad dont think like that, its a team game after all. You cant have a Lord of the Flies mentality in the dressing room

If its so widely acknowledged that Kalou is a pile of pants then AVB should take some responsibilty

But, in terms of Kalou performances off the bench hasn't he also garnered a reputation as a 'super-sub'?

There have been times when his ability - which he does have, which might seem foreign to some - can be lethal to weakened and tired sides, and sometimes he can be useful in his versatilty in the forwards positions - both wings and a striker. The player should take responsibilty on something like such a hand ball, or like Torres, at Swansea, a sending off. The fact that we play with a more flowing and concentrated play now, his ability doesn't click into the new style - or, he hasn't been used to it yet. I, like others, think that his time has come and someone who is younger, more eager and has a completely different type of ability can come in and slot into his role.

It is obvious AVB like Sturridge, and if he wasn't injured i am sure he would have started, or would have been the sub. But he wasn't available, and when Carlo was manager it seemed Kalou wanted to show his worth. Today, he didn't seem like that - maybe he knows he is gone in terms of a role within the squad? He has been here for a couple of season and should have learnt about what to do in certain scenarios - maybe defending in your own box doesn't occur much in training to a forward - maybe it will now though.

• Like 2

Great another debate in another thread NOT about the topic. :rolleyes:

What a way to re-introduce yourself 'Beast'.

On-Topic: Guess the chances of Kalou starting a game any time soon is virtually gone :lol: