Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Ryan Bertrand

DavidEU
Followers 1

He is not a capable footballer. I wouldn't even have him in my pub team. You can excuse the occassional miscontrol or mispass but the guy can't even control the football.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2/3rds of our trio behind the striker in the 2012 final.

pathetic fans over here, I alway said he is the best english lb after Ashley... he is a superb player, fast as a thunderbolt, superb technique (you could see it when he was loand to championship and s

He's still needed here. all we have to do is switch azpi back to his natural position and let him be back up to filipe. The funny thing is that what he's doing this season at Southampton, He was also

Posted Images

Atleast he puts effort in when he plays, which is more than can be said for some others.

It's a shame though that some players play better then him even when they don't give a flying fu*k about the game :P

Frustrating player -but the acrimony toward him seems to be a sheepish trend by fans rather than an unbiased level headed analysis, meaning all managers since and including Mourinho have given the thumbs up.

Get rid though...

I thought it was this:

"Calling your penis Torres because you can't score."

"Calling your penis Kalou because you can't even dribble."

Don't call your penis Kalou because he isn't that bad.

That 4 year deal worried me... i was almost looking for something to smash. I got into a hot, nervous flush. Bastard Alex.

• Like 1