DavidEU
Followers 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

2/3rds of our trio behind the striker in the 2012 final.

pathetic fans over here, I alway said he is the best english lb after Ashley... he is a superb player, fast as a thunderbolt, superb technique (you could see it when he was loand to championship and s

He's still needed here. all we have to do is switch azpi back to his natural position and let him be back up to filipe. The funny thing is that what he's doing this season at Southampton, He was also

Posted Images

lol deal makes sense. I bet we have a lot of other young players who could join on loan as well. Shame Kalas got loaned out early because a PL loan would have done him good.

Well that certainly came out of nowhere, didn't it?

Happy for the Saints after what they've been through. They get a good player.

Wait, how many years does he have left on his contract? Why isn't he just sold for fuck sake?

On 5 September 2012, Bertrand signed a new improved five-year contract with Chelsea.

keeps him with us till 2017. so no issues i would say. we are in a great financial state this season. so no need to sell him now. sell him next year just in case we need funds or something.

• Like 1

On 5 September 2012, Bertrand signed a new improved five-year contract with Chelsea.

keeps him with us till 2017. so no issues i would say. we are in a great financial state this season. so no need to sell him now. sell him next year just in case we need funds or something.

Ah ok. Not that bad I suppose. Especially if this is true:

This loan might be just so we can get Jay. Hope im wrong though :ph34r:

Really? He's a fantastic player, different to what we have up front style-wise.

• Like 1

Why? That'd be a great bit of business. As long as they don't try to get us to overpay.

I have seen little from Jay but from what i've managed to see he wasn't so oustanding, would rather take Remy over him.

And since HG players are more expensive i don't want us to overpay for him..