Chelsea v West Ham

Jase

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be very very important and crucial in the context of Premier League title race or Top 4 that we get the 3 points on Wednesday because our rivals around us are playing one another or have a tricky game themselves (in the case of Arsenal):

Southampton v Arsenal

Tottenham v Manchester City

Liverpool v Everton

A win here and we could move into 2nd or maybe even 1st if results go our way.

29th jan - whu

3rd feb - city

8th feb - newcastle

11th feb - wba

15th - city

now starts the business end of the season.

cech

azpi GC JT cole

rambo ?

willian oscar hazard

BA.

dont see the point of starting a 34 year old for 3 matches in 7 days. BA should be able to do the job. mikel/lamps/matic, i have no idea who will start there. should be matic but with jose's gradual integration, i feel it might be mikel (saving lamps for city).

He's 32 but I agree.

Couple of notes on WHU. Allardyce has said that Nocerino is good to go, where as Borriello needs time as hes not played for six weeks.

Big three points with at least one of the other top four likely to drop points.

2-0 Blues.

No doubt the business end of the season now. We will need to start rotating players again but the changes should be subtle.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Matic - Ramires

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Ba

West Ham play big ball we'll need big bodies in the squad as well. 2-0 would be ideal.

wow imagining win next three matches and arsenal ,mancity dropping points tomorrow and liverpool draws.. :) perfect :dance: :blue scalf: :getin: :blue scalf:

should play lamps and mikel and give full rest for ramires and matic for mancity match

eto should start....atleast that will be consistent!!

Cant? he because i can remember 3 times in the second half were he escaped from a tight space with the ball still planted firmly at this feet.

If it was Torres he would have conceded a turnoveror tripped over the ball but let me guess he scored 2 league games in a row so he deserves another 2 years?

He also , had the ball in the box about 5 times, and took about 3 touches too many , and fell on his arse ..losing possession, at least Torres normally manages to set someone up!

Every-time he got the ball , he held onto it for far too long , and just broke up the great attacking move that hazard/oscar had started! you are kidding yourself if you think Eto'o had a good game!

He doesn't track back either, Which Torres does, he never looks to bring anyone else into play , which Torres does, you would be surprised the amount of assists torres got last season , remember the one for Mata at the back post?

Eto'o has had one Great game since he got here, against utd , of which 1 goal was a deflection , which was probably going to be saved comfortably , and one was a goal line scramble!

Torres > Eto'o everytime.

Also amazes me how people on here are so quick to forget the important goals Torres scores!

got us the 3 points against city! made sure we were top 4 last season against Everton last game , The Barca goal ...pretty much got us too the Europa league final , and scored the opener ! too name but a few!

He also , had the ball in the box about 5 times, and took about 3 touches too many , and fell on his arse ..losing possession, at least Torres normally manages to set someone up!

Every-time he got the ball , he held onto it for far too long , and just broke up the great attacking move that hazard/oscar had started! you are kidding yourself if you think Eto'o had a good game!

He doesn't track back either, Which Torres does, he never looks to bring anyone else into play , which Torres does, you would be surprised the amount of assists torres got last season , remember the one for Mata at the back post?

Eto'o has had one Great game since he got here, against utd , of which 1 goal was a deflection , which was probably going to be saved comfortably , and one was a goal line scramble!

Torres > Eto'o everytime.

I dont think he had a particularly good game, but even that is better than what Torres gives 90 percent off the time. You are right he does sometimes hold on for it longer than he should but even that beats turning it over and setting the oppo up for a counter attack.
Before the Liverpool match remaisoftheday posted turnover count which was Eto'o 8 Torres 19, if iwas a betting man i wouldn't say that gap has closed much.
Yes Torres has scored some vital goals but so did Kalou, Sheva, Kezman and incidently so has Eto'o.