Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

"It’s very likely he’ll leave Chelsea on loan," agent Oliver Kronenberg told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I spoke to Roma, but the cost of the operation is very high. He is on big wages at the moment and would like to maintain them. We’ll wait and see what happens."

The best move for him AND for Chelsea is a loan to any EPL team that is likely to give him a starter position.

Which sides do you see doing that right now?

Only ones I could think of where he would be given a starter role right now are the Leicester,Villa,hull type of sides and I wouldnt want to go there if I were him.

If we actualy sell him, I can only expect us to sign someone like Mertens, Mirallas etc who will be better than Salah, but long term, not a solution.

So maybe its better to stick with what we have and then sell salah/Schurrle in summer and get proper RW who will fill that spot for many years.

Can I just say, for the benefit of everyone saying Salah isn't good enough.

In 2012, we fielded THIS bench against Manchester United in a 3-3 draw:

temzkTO.jpg

Now tell me having players like Salah and Schurrle in the squad is a waste of time.

Can I just say, for the benefit of everyone saying Salah isn't good enough.

In 2012, we fielded THIS bench against Manchester United in a 3-3 draw:

temzkTO.jpg

Now tell me having players like Salah and Schurrle in the squad is a waste of time.

we finished 6th that season. and looking at that bench, it was not surprising. right now we are league leaders and fighting at 4 fronts. whats worse is that if we dont get a massive result tomorrow, we WILL be fielding the same 11 for 3 games in 7 days - swansea, pool at home, city. if jose could have trusted someone like salah, we would be starting him at the bridge rather than playing willian and oscar and hazard match after match

we finished 6th that season. and looking at that bench, it was not surprising. right now we are league leaders and fighting at 4 fronts. whats worse is that if we dont get a massive result tomorrow, we WILL be fielding the same 11 for 3 games in 7 days - swansea, pool at home, city. if jose could have trusted someone like salah, we would be starting him at the bridge rather than playing willian and oscar and hazard match after match

That isn't my point mate. My point is if there are a bout of injuries to our small squad, we'll be calling up youngsters onto the bench, and the first team won't get rests, even against the likes of the Watfords and Bradfords of this world.

My prediction is that he is going no where in Jan. There is no need for us to do transfers in Jan. Any possible upgrades can wait till the summer.

Yep, I think only an offer too good to refuse will force Mourinho to sell the lad and bring someone in as cover (not Reus as some members insist on).

Salah has to bide his time. We're seeing Mourinho use Remy now as one of 'automatic substitutes' and Salah could do the same if he continues to bide his time and work well in training. If that won't happen then I'm sure Mou won't have any complaints about letting him leave in summer.