Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

Still don't know why we weren't in for Sanchez in the summer. It makes me sick that he cost the same amount as Willian.

A little more than Willian's price tag I believe but, speaking personally, I can't blame the club too much because if I'd been one of the decision makers I'd have made the same mistake. I did not want him here and I did not believe he would be a success at Arsenal. What can I say? Big fail.

Willian is a playmaker too, so is Eden, so is Schürrle. Salah is an old-fashioned winger like SWP, Sinclair or Walcott and it looks like we don't need one. 4-2-3-1 can be played with two wingers and a playmaker but it can also be played with thre AMF-s. Most teams are defending hard against us so we need a creative player rather than a running machine. I'm not saying Willian or Hazard is slow but their playmaking abilities are much more important to us.

I don't know if Thorgan is able to play on the right side but it may be worth a try.

Willian a playmaker.... :lol:

Roma have reportedly made their first offer for Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah, set at a loan for €1m and a purchase option at a further €15m.

According to Gianluca di Marzio, the clubs agree on a buy-in clause, which Roma reportedly have set at €15m, but they are yet to settle on whether the buy-in should be mandatory or optional.

Roma are inclined for the latter, while the Blues prefer the former option,

Di Marzio's site also suggests that notwithstanding the agreement between the clubs, the player himself still has to be convinced to join the Italian project.

http://www.football-italia.net/61313/roma-talk-%E2%82%AC16m-salah

At this point in time surely Salah is better than Thorgan

I disagree. Salah is the worst player I have ever seen when it comes to passing and shooting, he's not very football smart either! A Walcott light..

Thorgan seems like smart and technical player. He fits better with players like Eden, Willian, Oscar, Cesc.. They all thinks the same. Thorgan also got speed, have nice passing skills and a powerful shot.

A little more than Willian's price tag I believe but, speaking personally, I can't blame the club too much because if I'd been one of the decision makers I'd have made the same mistake. I did not want him here and I did not believe he would be a success at Arsenal. What can I say? Big fail.

I can't say I thought the same!

As many AMs as we already have, I have to say that the potential wing combination of Hazard+Sanchez sounds absolutely mesmerising. Defenders would be terrified of either of them getting into the box - our penalty count would double!

I know it's highly unlikely, but Hazard + Sanchez sounds like the most terrifying combination of wingers imaginable right now. I think they'd compliment each other very well and go a long way to breaking teams down; mainly since Willian drifts into the middle while on the right and Salah is an 'inside winger/forward' like Hazard which has often resulted in us becoming too condensed going forward.This is probably best highlighted by the fact that Mourinho refused to play Willian and Oscar together near the end of the season.

Sanchez was quality at Udinese and good at Barca but a bit too direct for them, though he still managed to give me a heart attack in 2012 when his chip hit the post! Such a force compared to the passive Willian/Oscar. Perplexing why Mourinho wasn't interested.

I disagree. Salah is the worst player I have ever seen when it comes to passing and shooting, he's not very football smart either! A Walcott light..

Thorgan seems like smart and technical player. He fits better with players like Eden, Willian, Oscar, Cesc.. They all thinks the same. Thorgan also got speed, have nice passing skills and a powerful shot.

This post clearly shows how LITTLE you know about Salah (22 in 35 for NT). Only youngster around that has a better record is, Neymar. Look at the facts before coming out with tripe!

This post clearly shows how LITTLE you know about Salah (22 in 35 for NT). Only youngster around that has a better record is, Neymar. Look at the facts before coming out with tripe!

Daaamn! LOL. hahaha, if u just meeting teams like that i understand Salah can score. Salah would never be a important player in a top team.

I just pray that its a must buy clause with Roma!