Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mohamed Salah


James
 Share
Followers 2

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MOHAMED SALAH.............God bless you kid. Hope you keep going this way and improve. He has much more than this, I hope he becomes consistent. This is his first match and I ho

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Chelsea since 2004, signing Salah makes Chelsea the number 1 here in Egypt, now everyone here looks like a Chelsea fan, and that's annoying me alot, cuz supporting Chelsea was a

Posted Images

I dont like how almost all players we sell end up with rivals; Kdb in City, Mata in United, Salah in Pool.

I dont think Salah ever was that great and didnt regret we sell him, but if he ends up as one of best pool players just like Kdb is in city, we screwed again big time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

I dont like how almost all players we sell end up with rivals; Kdb in City, Mata in United, Salah in Pool.

I dont think Salah ever was that great and didnt regret we sell him, but if he ends up as one of best pool players just like Kdb is in city, we screwed again big time.

I will be surprised if that happen. He is essentially playing backup for mane 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Weckerz said:

Yes lol I'm sure lol

Do you even watch Serie A?

I watch a lot of leagues including serie A and I agree it's not as physical as the premier league but it's no la liga 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BluesMadLad said:

I watch a lot of leagues including serie A and I agree it's not as physical as the premier league but it's no la liga 

That's true, never said that

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BluesMadLad said:

No I no mate am just saying there is more physicality in serie A then most of the other leagues around the globe

But it's not comparable to England. Look at Cuadrado who was worse than Moses in an attacking position for us. In Italy he excels because players are given way more space to attack.

A midget like Mertens scoring 28 league goals would never happen in the PL either. No chance.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

But it's not comparable to England. Look at Cuadrado who was worse than Moses in an attacking position for us. In Italy he excels because players are given way more space to attack.

A midget like Mertens scoring 28 league goals would never happen in the PL either. No chance.

The defending is Italy is better than here for starters, a player's ability to score goals in Europe & domestically has nothing to do with someone's stature. His numbers are obviously inflated slightly to do lesser quality, but that wont have any affect on his return to the league. Silva, Hazard, Mata to name a few, haven't been dominated.

This constant fixation on leagues being weaker or inferior to suit someone's weightless point needs to stop. We're discussing a top five league and not the CSL or Jupiler league.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The defending is Italy is better than here for starters, a player's ability to score goals in Europe & domestically has nothing to do with someone's stature. His numbers are obviously inflated slightly to do lesser quality, but that wont have any affect on his return to the league. Silva, Hazard, Mata to name a few, haven't been dominated.

This constant fixation on leagues being weaker or inferior to suit someone's weightless point needs to stop. We're discussing a top five league and not the CSL or Jupiler league.

I agree there is a reason English teams struggle in Europe we just ain't good enough doesn't matter how physical are league is we still get trampled by likes of BM RM Barca Even PSG because there players are not necessarily as physical as ours but there technically outstanding 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

The defending is Italy is better than here for starters, a player's ability to score goals in Europe & domestically has nothing to do with someone's stature. His numbers are obviously inflated slightly to do lesser quality, but that wont have any affect on his return to the league. Silva, Hazard, Mata to name a few, haven't been dominated.

This constant fixation on leagues being weaker or inferior to suit someone's weightless point needs to stop. We're discussing a top five league and not the CSL or Jupiler league.

So now we can't compare leagues anymore? Top 5 leagues in the world doesnt mean much when there are 3 or 4 leagues that are relevant. You don't think Hazard would produce better numbers in Italy? Silva and Hazard can cope with more physicality because they are world class players, not Cuadrados and Salahs. Looks to me you're getting defensive because you can't stand criticism on your fellow Egyptian.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Weckerz said:

So now we can't compare leagues anymore? Top 5 leagues in the world doesnt mean much when there are 3 or 4 leagues that are relevant. You don't think Hazard would produce better numbers in Italy? Silva and Hazard can cope with more physicality because they are world class players, not Cuadrados and Salahs. Looks to me you're getting defensive because you can't stand criticism about your fellow Egyptian.

Juve in the CL final two out of three years aren't relevant or are you just picking the 3 to suit you? Please get a grip

The supposed point you're to trying to make has no relevance to someone excelling, and judging one player to another to try & justify it doesn't work either. Might as well just go for basketball/rugby players, so they can cope with the extreme physical demands. :clap:

Also, who said I'm Egyptian? :whistling:

 

4 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I agree there is a reason English teams struggle in Europe we just ain't good enough doesn't matter how physical are league is we still get trampled by likes of BM RM Barca Even PSG because there players are not necessarily as physical as ours but there technically outstanding 

Some people just don't get it and are stuck in some mindset that  English teams conquer all because EPL is head & shoulders above the rest. How's that doing for English teams in the CL? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Juve in the CL final two out of three years aren't relevant or are you just picking the 3 to suit you? Please get a grip

The supposed point you're to trying to make has no relevance to someone excelling, and judging one player to another to try & justify it doesn't work either. Might as well just go for basketball/rugby players, so they can cope with the extreme physical demands. :clap:

Also, who said I'm Egyptian? :whistling:

 

Some people just don't get it and are stuck in some mindset that  English teams conquer all because EPL is head & shoulders above the rest. How's that doing for English teams in the CL? 

We was the last English team to win it back in 2012 5 years ago since then no English team has even had a sniff but in that time 2 English clubs us and scum utd have won the europa league and Liverpool got to the final just shows where we are atm competing with the likes of ajax and benfica not the elites in Europe. Tired of hearing this is the most competitive league in the world, why because we don't have teams as good as RM and barca here RM would romp this league every year hands down imo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BluesMadLad said:

We was the last English team to win it back in 2012 5 years ago since then no English team has even had a sniff but in that time 2 English clubs us and scum utd have won the europa league and Liverpool got to the final just shows where we are atm competing with the likes of ajax and benfica not the elites in Europe. Tired of hearing this is the most competitive league in the world, why because we don't have teams as good as RM and barca here RM would romp this league every year hands down imo

It would be understandable if there were currently only two/three teams better than what this league has to offer, but there are arguably 6-8 teams right now. The only thing this league has going for it compared to the rest is, the number of top managers. Lets hope they can work their magic and make English teams a force again like the mid 2000's.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...