Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mohamed Salah

James
Followers 2

FIFA RULES IN CHELSEA’S FAVOR IN SALAH CASE

One of the worst ever dramas to ever take place is seemingly coming to a close. FIFA have finally swept aside Fiorentina’s ridiculous case against Chelsea and Salah, after the Italian club had gone to football’s governing body to “regain justice” from the evil organisation that is Chelsea last year. FIFA’s ruling was the following, as per Football Italia:

“We can confirm that the dispute resolution chamber (DRC) dealt with the dispute opposing the Italian club, ACF Fiorentina, to the player, Mohamed Salah Ghaly, and the English club, Chelsea FC. The findings of the relevant decision, without grounds, have been communicated to the parties on June 8, 2016.”“The claim of the Italian club was rejected. Since the decision is not yet final and binding, we are not in a position to comment on it any further.”

As it is clearly stated, the decision is not completely final and there is still some wiggle room for Fiorentina to continue their legal tantrums, which will obviously not be of that much benefit, but they only seem to want to mess with Chelsea and waste our time at this point.Such an approach is very shorted-sighted from the Viola management, and will probably hurt them a lot in the transfer market and be a negative stamp that hurts their prospects, kind of like when someone wears a Smurfs t-shirt to a job interview, any future prospects of a working relationship will be over before they even begin.Fiorentina’s managerial debacles should however be of little concern to us, what is much more important is for us is regaining our spot among the elite clubs in England and the world. And now we can better concentrate on it, that we no longer have to deal with this case anymore-hopefully…

TalkChelsea.net

hazzard.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MOHAMED SALAH.............God bless you kid. Hope you keep going this way and improve. He has much more than this, I hope he becomes consistent. This is his first match and I ho

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Chelsea since 2004, signing Salah makes Chelsea the number 1 here in Egypt, now everyone here looks like a Chelsea fan, and that's annoying me alot, cuz supporting Chelsea was a

Posted Images

Can't believe now that we sold him for 22m€ (loan fee + transfer fee).

He was Roma best scorer last season. He's only 24, has very good scoring record in his carrer, at international level. And Roma want 40m€+ for Manolas and Nainggolan ! Chelsea allowed them to buy their best goalscorer for half of that. And you know, goals are usually at premium.

FFS. We got mugged !

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

Can't believe now that we sold him for 22m€ (loan fee + transfer fee).

He was Roma best scorer last season. He's only 24, has very good scoring record in his carrer, at international level. And Roma want 40m€+ for Manolas and Nainggolan ! Chelsea allowed them to buy their best goalscorer for half of that. And you know, goals are usually at premium.

FFS. We got mugged !

When did we sell him?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't understand why we do business with them since they didn't want to do anything with us?

I tell you this club is so weird at times in how they do business.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

so we lost money on that one too... 

Not really. He was bought for €16M two and a half years ago and now sold for €15M which would seem like a loss at first glance but you're forgetting that Roma paid a €5M loan fee last year and I couldn't find any figures about his loan to Fiorentina but as a loan fee of sorts the transfer of Juan Cuadrado was less than it would've been without Salah going the other way on loan.

Of course there's wages but for 12 months that Salah spent at Chelsea and not on loan I doubt his salary was that much. Also he was not exactly part of the "loan army" as you said, because in 2014 he was bought directly for first team use and looked promising in the beginning but then all of a sudden Mourinho just didn't trust him anymore, which happened to other players and not just Salah.

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Don't understand why we do business with them since they didn't want to do anything with us?

Purchase clause as part of the loan deal agreed last year (€5M loan fee for 15/16 + €15M option for this summer), nothing the club could've done differently about it because it's not like we were interested in any of their players last year so I doubt it even crossed anyone's mind that a year later we might have Conte in charge who's very much interested in Nainggolan and it would be a good idea to include some options to the Salah deal regarding that.

Roma actually announced the permanent transfer as early as October last year but I guess the paperwork was only finished now, or Chelsea were just too lazy to announce it earlier. I'd guess it's the latter because there's no new info on Roma's website and as far as they're concerned Salah has been their player since last year.

• Like 2

Yeah shit knows what last seasons contract details were with him &Roma(no doubt we could have sold him 4more), after the fiasco with Fiorentina ffs, another Jose botch job thx, Guess we grab the cash and move on,tf not another loan grrrr,still not sure who will push Willian ?! Moses or Cuadrado looks like.

9 hours ago, Fernando said:

I agree mate my point view we should have got more for him especially the way the transfer window is at moment 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Jype said:

Not really. He was bought for €16M two and a half years ago and now sold for €15M which would seem like a loss at first glance but you're forgetting that Roma paid a €5M loan fee last year and I couldn't find any figures about his loan to Fiorentina but as a loan fee of sorts the transfer of Juan Cuadrado was less than it would've been without Salah going the other way on loan.

Of course there's wages but for 12 months that Salah spent at Chelsea and not on loan I doubt his salary was that much. Also he was not exactly part of the "loan army" as you said, because in 2014 he was bought directly for first team use and looked promising in the beginning but then all of a sudden Mourinho just didn't trust him anymore, which happened to other players and not just Salah.

Purchase clause as part of the loan deal agreed last year (€5M loan fee for 15/16 + €15M option for this summer), nothing the club could've done differently about it because it's not like we were interested in any of their players last year so I doubt it even crossed anyone's mind that a year later we might have Conte in charge who's very much interested in Nainggolan and it would be a good idea to include some options to the Salah deal regarding that.

Roma actually announced the permanent transfer as early as October last year but I guess the paperwork was only finished now, or Chelsea were just too lazy to announce it earlier. I'd guess it's the latter because there's no new info on Roma's website and as far as they're concerned Salah has been their player since last year.

Finally, sense has been spoken, how I've longed for something like this.

• Like 1

With the Ramires sale in January and this we got a Kante free and abit,sell afew more and we get Batman for free.(i know ffp works differently but the basic financial +&- it helps)Then we have the new tv deal&shirt sponsership+others.

On 03/08/2016 at 1:48 PM, res7 said:

20m euros, made a 3.5m euros profit.

Don't forget Chelsea made €5m last season for loaning him to Roma