Mohamed Salah

kobematabryant

I far as I was aware, if a player plays in Europe, he's cup tied. Similar situation happened when Forlan went to Inter.

Torres played in the Europe League for Liverpool in 2010 but he played in the Champions League after we signed him.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/fernando-torres/leistungsdaten/spieler/7767/plus/?saison=2010

I far as I was aware, if a player plays in Europe, he's cup tied. Similar situation happened when Forlan went to Inter.

when Real Madrid purchased Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Lassana Diarra – both of whom had already played European football during the season for Ajax and Portsmouth, respectively – during the winter transfer window. Because of UEFA rules, Madrid could only pick one player via regulation 17.18, and ended up selecting Diarra for their European roster

its ok. as long as you only have 1 europa player

when Real Madrid purchased Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Lassana Diarra – both of whom had already played European football during the season for Ajax and Portsmouth, respectively – during the winter transfer window. Because of UEFA rules, Madrid could only pick one player via regulation 17.18, and ended up selecting Diarra for their European roster

Kl. I guess I stand corrected in a sense.

I would just sell willian or schurrle and keep a youth player as 5th AM.

What I would do as well (or something similar). Sell Schurrle and Salah (still think Willian is useful as a 4th AM), get in Reus, and promote someone like Boga. Simple.

What I would do as well (or something similar). Sell Schurrle and Salah (still think Willian is useful as a 4th AM), get in Reus, and promote someone like Boga. Simple.

£30m signing as a 4th AM..... [emoji23]

£30m signing as a 4th AM..... [emoji23]

It's a joke we spent £30m on Willian, trust me I was one of the most vocal ones on here against it but he's a CFC player now, and frankly isn't good enough to be a constant starter for a team of our aspirations, so yeah, IMO he makes the ideal 4th AM.

It's a joke we spent £30m on Willian, trust me I was one of the most vocal ones on here against it but he's a CFC player now, and frankly isn't good enough to be a constant starter for a team of our aspirations, so yeah, IMO he makes the ideal 4th AM.

You weren't the only one. There's no doubt that he isn't starting quality, and that's beyond a joke considering how much we paid for him. He was bought to spite Tottenham. That's the bottom line, IMO.

Just to be clear it's not only applicable when Europa League players move to Champions' League clubs, it also works the other way round too. No player is allowed to represent more than one club in the same competition but each club is allowed to play a maximum of 1 player who has previously appeared for a different club in a different UEFA competition during that season.

You weren't the only one. There's no doubt that he isn't starting quality, and that's beyond a joke considering how much we paid for him. He was bought to spite Tottenham. That's the bottom line, IMO.

Yeah, José sold Mata, KDB and hardly ever play's André Schürrle and Salah (Oscar in big games) just so he can play the guy we bought to spite Tottenham i guess...