Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Mohamed Salah

James
Followers 2

Why should I? IF you're going to air your views on a forum, anyone can reply to it. There isn't some rule against it. I've read what you've said.

Nothing wrong with saying EL is Mo's level currently, that's my point. It really isn't an insult to him because there are players better than him that play EL football.

I never said there weren't players better than him in the EL, but he was a CL quality player. Please don't jump to your own conclusions.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN MOHAMED SALAH.............God bless you kid. Hope you keep going this way and improve. He has much more than this, I hope he becomes consistent. This is his first match and I ho

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Chelsea since 2004, signing Salah makes Chelsea the number 1 here in Egypt, now everyone here looks like a Chelsea fan, and that's annoying me alot, cuz supporting Chelsea was a

Posted Images

Please don't tell people when to move along on a public forum which you have zero authority over :yes:

He was quoting a post of mine that was from a discussion. That's normally a conversation between two-three people in question. That's why I posted what I did. He's free to post what he likes, which doesn't involve quoting me and jumping to his own conclusion.

It's called something.... AN OPINION.

We are looking like mug atm, ffs Cuadrado was meant to do things like this for us. If he takes a year or something to settle in the team that is not good enough. Hopefully he makes an impact soon, I suddenly got this feeling of Torres style flop surrounding Cuadrado :(

How many of his games have you actually watched since he moved?

Goals win games, and that's what he is doing. This shit about work rate over everything else is rubbish. He is the best RWF we have on our books, and that's that.

So it's rubbish, so if we play Everton and tell our winger not to work back, who protects our full back against Baines running forward and overlapping his winger?

So it's rubbish, so if we play Everton and tell our winger not to work back, who protects our full back against Baines running forward and overlapping his winger?

Salah works back. Have you seriously been watching him play?!

Salah's form shows he would have been a MUCH better option than Willian and Juan.

Mo is on fire. Good for him.

I never thought he was good enough for Chelsea, not as a starter, and I said so before he signed, but he's a decent player. Always thought he received too much stick. It's always hard to make an impact playing as little and inconsistently as he did, so I could never fault him much for failing to contribute.

His form at Fiorentina could lead to a very nice fee in the summer. Don't see the point of him returning, since he's obviously not rated highly enough.

• Like 1

Hahahaha Fiorentina actually have a £11m buyout clause on him. We got fecked in the *** between this deal and overpaying for Cuadrado. Bravo Viola. Well played, well played.

6 goals in his last 5 games. If he keeps playing like that we should definitely bring him back in the summer, but if Fiorentina really have a 11m buyout clause than, ah....