Nemanja Matic

.Cee

According to a Benfica TV commentator, 25M€ cash paid right now all to Benfica. Chelsea will pay all the other fees.

We had an offer from other club, 35M€ but it would be payed in 3 times and Benfica would have to pay all the other fees (agent fees, etc).

if you know portuguese here it is the interview http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=f0qno6%3E&s=5#.UtbebhB_tyx

According to a Benfica TV commentator, 25M€ cash paid right now all to Benfica. Chelsea will pay all the other fees.
We had an offer from other club, 35M€ but it would be payed in 3 times and Benfica would have to pay all the other fees (agent fees, etc).

What fee? Matic is 100% owned by Benfica.

Passing its not even a contest. Rambo is like the worse passer ive seen affiliated with the brazilian NT, worse than Cbs +full backs... However, his 1v1 ability is amazing and his speed is by far the best on Chelsea... Also, now rambo will have legs to help him and the Ams throughout the game so they can concentrate on the other side as well.

I'd take Matic-Ramires for every away game or tougher games, but against lesser opponents Lampard will and should still play.

We will basically have 1 holder in Matic, and everyone else will look to break the opposition down. And Lampard again is much better than Ramires at contributing to the attack with goals and assists.

hmmm... very true... so tell me what exactly has he done for us so far??? :wank2::wank2::wank2:

Im actually lost for words.

If you cant see the difference between a CDM and an attacking midfielder who is being forced to play further back because of his age then I think you should stop watching football.

Since we havent got a striker capable of scoring 15 goals in a season .. I think we should break the bank to buy a midfielder who can score 15 or maybe even

20 goals a season ... no there isnt anyone who could do that for say 10 years

Oscar can.

If you cant see the difference between a CDM and an attacking midfielder who is being forced to play further back because of his age then I think you should stop watching football.

IF you can't see what Lampard has done for us ,, you can only have been watching a few months at most

IF you can't see what Lampard has done for us ,, you can only have been watching a few months at most

At what point have I denied what Lampard has done for us? I said he is a legend. You cant deny that he is absolutely shit in the double pivot. Defensively he isnt good enough and half the time he is too far up the pitch to get back and defend in time. We have been a lot more solid since Mikel / Luiz came in next to Ramires.

There are a lot of fees when u buy a player, agent fees, fees to all the clubs where he played when he was young, etc

I'm telling you what it was said by a Benfica TV commentator.

Yeah I guess but they are really insignificant, who cares, we are virtually signing Matic for like £5m max anyway without all those things because we have sold Kevin for £18m.

or probably u can get a little realistic. MATIC has not touched a ball for us. he has not played a second for us.

we have had transfers like shevchenko and torres and u expect me to just take it that cos we signed a DM, he will be wonderful and everything will be happily ever after till the end of our days.

time to switch off your FIFA14 or FM for a moment and get realistic for a change.

cos right now lamps has had as good or as average a season as another CDM known as MIKEL has had for us. just cos mikel is a CDM, does he get better than lamps??? just hopelessly... BOOM...

or probably u can get a realistic. MATIC has not touched a ball for us. he has not played a second for us.

we have had transfers like shevchenko and torres and u expect me to just take it that cos we signed a DM, he will be wonderful and everything will be happily ever after till the end of our days.

time to switch off your FIFA14 or FM for a moment and get realistic for a change.

cos right now lamps has had as good or as average a season as another CDM known as MIKEL has had for us. just cos mikel is a CDM, does he get better than lamps??? just hopelessly... BOOM...

If anyone can translate this please do because I aint got a clue what he is saying.