Nemanja Matic

.Cee

PLEASE Respond with a list of the ones that are better.

Yaya Toure, Fernandinho, Alonso, Modric, Busquest, Bastian Sweisteigher( spelling), Javi Martinez, Gundogan, Matuidi(debatable), Pogba, Pirlo and the list goes on...

hopefully this means Fat Frank will be benched a lot more now, the terrible thing is if Ramires is scarified for Matic and Lampard continue to be selected, that WOULD BE MASSIVE MASSIVE FACEPALM

Ramires won't be sacrificed, but even if he is; Matic-Lampard is a much better option against lesser opponents than Lampard-Ramires ever was.

Ramires won't be sacrificed, but even if he is; Matic-Lampard is a much better option against lesser opponents than Lampard-Ramires ever was.

Obviously, we now have a CDM who can actually DEFEND, but imo Lampard contributes nothing significant anymore apart from 1-2 odd goals here and there, just not worth it compared to Ramires and what he can offer.

Sometimes you really do chat the most amount of shit on this forum!

How is it shit, surely everyone on this forum can see the best possibly partnership for the pivot is Matic and Ramires. Lampard has been great for us and is a legend but he is getting on a bit and just doesnt provide enough defensively.

Next time try to explain the reason you disagree rather than insulting someone.

Obviously, we now have a CDM who can actually DEFEND, but imo Lampard contributes nothing significant anymore apart from 1-2 odd goals here and there, just not worth it compared to Ramires and what he can offer.

1or 2 goals ,, OUR TOP EVER SCORER ,,,,is your name rodney cos you are a PL********

Same can be said about Ramires, what does he offer in attack to play over Lampard? i mean no disrespect to anyone, but we don't need 2 defensive players in the pivot against most teams at Stamford Bridge.

This is why Lampard is still valuable.

1or 2 goals ,, OUR TOP EVER SCORER ,,,,is your name rodney cos you are a PL********

No it is not my name. And 2nd of all, yeah back in the days where he was considered to be the best in football in his role more advanced up field, now he is not even in top 15-20 in any position.

Okay people time to play armchair pundits.

Bring out your best formation and all the other alternatives after that.

matic-system1.png

this is part of the scout I'm writing for Chelsea Brasil right now.

I think there's a chance Mourinho will interchange Ramires and Matic sides of the pitch (he does say he likes to play lefties in the right and right-footed in the left). But I think that's it. Rami as a B2B player, with more freedom, and Matic as the contention, defensive player, with the sporadic cameo in the attack (white arrows) to make use of his potent long distance shots.

The other players I chose are part of the starting XI Mourinho's been choosing before Iva got injured. Not exactly a personal preference.

Same can be said about Ramires, what does he offer in attack to play over Lampard? i mean no disrespect to anyone, but we don't need 2 defensive players in the pivot against most teams at Stamford Bridge.

This is why Lampard is still valuable.

He could actually do this?

Yeah Lampard is only valuable when HE DOESN'T NEED TO THINK ABOUT DEFENDING

No it is not my name. And 2nd of all, yeah back in the days where he was considered to be the best in football in his role more advanced up field, now he is not even in top 15-20 in any position.

you are entitled to that opinion ,,BUT NO Chelsea fan ever INSULTS a true Chelsea legend in the way you have ,,,