Nemanja Matic

.Cee

When Jose is a fan of a mid fielder, there's usually a very good reason for it.

At Real Madrid he signed Xabi, Ozil, Modric and Khedira. All of these signings have since been proven brilliant.

he didnt sign Xabi. xabi was signed when pellegrini was there. but the rest was a signing of Mou. Di Maria also.

Are there any reports how much Matic will earn?

We're delighted to announce the signing of Nemanja Matic from Benfica... http://che.lc/Maticsigns #CFC pic.twitter.com/YYQmEYqZeR

Chelsea Football Club have today completed the signing of Nemanja Matic from Benfica.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3622226/title/matic-signs

hopefully this means Fat Frank will be benched a lot more now, the terrible thing is if Ramires is scarified for Matic and Lampard continue to be selected, that WOULD BE MASSIVE MASSIVE FACEPALM

I think Matic is more of an first class competition for Mikel, like Ash an Bridgey back then, not sure whom is gonna be Ash and whom is Bridgey... we'll see.

Glad he is back, he gives us options and like I#ve stated, I really liked him before... hope he excells...

I think Matic is more of an first class competition for Mikel, like Ash an Bridgey back then, not sure whom is gonna be Ash and whom is Bridgey... we'll see.

Glad he is back, he gives us options and like I#ve stated, I really liked him before... hope he excells...

He is not signed to be competition for anyone, he is a NAIL ONE STARTER. Only 1 place left now for Lamp/Rami and Mikel. Would be annoyed if Lampard is the one Jose chosen.

Fantastic signing, will fit perfectly. Benfica fans are livid. I'm of the opinion there will be a side deal or separate announcement where Benfica gets a player on loan or buys Romeu for a low price to compensate for the lower than expected fee here. They've done that before so I think there will be another shoe to fall.... BUT if there isn't another shoe and its a straight cash deal, it's a real bargain and Chelsea got one on Benfica.

Fantastic signing, will fit perfectly. Benfica fans are livid. I'm of the opinion there will be a side deal or separate announcement where Benfica gets a player on loan or buys Romeu for a low price to compensate for the lower than expected fee here. They've done that before so I think there will be another shoe to fall.... BUT if there isn't another shoe and its a straight cash deal, it's a real bargain and Chelsea got one on Benfica.

It seems like a hate and love relationship that whe and benfica are shareing over the last 5 years :D