• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3622226/title/matic-signs  

"I had other offers but Mourinho is Mourinho"

DISGUSTING POST ,,only a Hammer or Scouser would call Lampard that ...... I would get banned for using the term that would accurately describe you

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

So what? They are. People who get upset by the truth should work on getting over it, not blame those who speak it.

Out of respect, he could've just chosen to say "I prefer not to compare them, they are both big clubs" or something similar.
I never recalled Mata saying which club is bigger than the other when he switched over.

But to each his own I guess.
I don't blame him for saying that, he's new so he does need to rub his nose up his new club and their fanbase.

22 minutes ago, zakhov said:

Out of respect, he could've just chosen to say "I prefer not to compare them, they are both big clubs" or something similar.
I never recalled Mata saying which club is bigger than the other when he switched over.

But to each his own I guess.
I don't blame him for saying that, he's new so he does need to rub his nose up his new club and their fanbase.

It's a sign that United have declined when all they have to gloat about is how "big" they are. We never heard that nonsense during Fergie's era now players and fans won't shut up about how "huge"  they are.  They are officially like Liverpool.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Tomo said:

It's a sign that United have declined when all they have to gloat about is how "big" they are. We never heard that nonsense during Fergie's era now players and fans won't shut up about how "huge"  they are.  They are officially like Liverpool.

That's the propaganda Ed Woodward asks them to spread to make them look bigger. Because they are always competing with Real Madrid which is bigger...

In general I think people are way too sensitive these days. What Matic said is truth. Why should it matter what anyone says? He played for us, he gave everything and I am happy for that. It's only our fault we sold him to Manutd...

• Like 2

P  W  D  L  F  A  PTS PO

2013–14Prem38 19 7 12 64 43 64 7th 

2014–15Prem38 20 10 8 62 37 70 4th

2015–16Prem38 19 9 10 49 35  66 5th

16–17  Prem38 18  15  5 54  29  69 6th

yeah Matic they are massive ,  yeah big ...underachievers, if only we had 3 or 4 extra wc players at CFC this season we'd be blowing them away again, no legend statue for Matic lol 

Why the fucking hell are we still banging on about Matic.

He's gone, he's a ManUre player and good fucking riddance.

For christ sake close this thread and let's talk about players that want to play for us.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Exactly. It's an argument for losers to obsess about. United are indeed huge. The biggest of them all maybe but take a look above Ossie's statue at The Bridge over the next nine months. What's written there are the words winners obsess about.

Home of The Champions.

United can be as big as they like, we wear the crown.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Tomo said:

It's such a weak argument as well. You can talk to a lot of football fans and they will eventually resort to we are a bigger club than you it's the equivalent of my dad's bigger than your dad. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Tomo said:

This,

They are the richest club in epl everyone know that, but if you start talking about how big you are it actually undermine your greatness, let people talk about it

• Like 1
This has to be the most contradicting thread on this forum.
It's not only the fans who are contradicting themselves. Even the deluded commentators and pundits of this world jump on the bandwagon and praise Matic as if he is one of the best midfielders in the world. Can't remember them praising him that much when he was still with us. Typical United media..
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Tautvix said:

So guys who defended Matic's selling...

Was selling Matic for £40M and replacing him with £35M Drinkwater was a good business?

Dont you know that Matic is a below average player who is not going to do shit at United. They are doomed!!! 

• Like 1

I am sick and tired of everyone going on and on about selling Matic to Utd. Especially the press and pundits. I personally think there was nothing wrong with the transfer. We got what we wanted in value and I believe Bakayako is by far a better prospect for years to come.

From what I recall he was trolled on this forum after many many inconsistent performances. Many wanted him dropped in favour of Fabregas. Must admit he did have some cracking performances but he was never consistent with awful passing ability,. I believe we have done excellent in this transfer window contrary to what the majority of press and many on this forum. After the burnley Blip we are back in business andI can see another 13+ games unbeaten run on the Horizon. Just a bit concerned about Roma and Athletico in CL, although I am optimistic we will come through finishing second wit 11 points

• Like 1