Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Nemanja Matic

DavidEU
Followers 2

Hmmm, Matic is the same player. Limited since the first day he joined. He had a Great debut: THAT game against City. So people started the bullshit about Matic being world class. He is just slightly better than Mikel. Pretty one dimensional player. Im happy he is leaving for big money.

Mikel is a better player than Matic. He won't have lasted that long if he was shit.

Sent from my TECNO P5 using Tapatalk

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3622226/title/matic-signs  

"I had other offers but Mourinho is Mourinho"

DISGUSTING POST ,,only a Hammer or Scouser would call Lampard that ...... I would get banned for using the term that would accurately describe you

Posted Images

I liked him, but can't wish him nothing but the worse while he is wearing this red sh*t.
It's becoming more and more worrying and the club is selling players to rivals just like arsenal...

Hopefully the sell of Matic gives the necessary financial boost for the board to start jumping over their own shadows and work some miracles in the market, pronto.

2 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I liked him, but can't wish him nothing but the worse while he is wearing this red sh*t.
It's becoming more and more worrying and the club is selling players to rivals just like arsenal...

at this case, better that manu will sign him and not someone better.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I'd like to think this will be now us getting a move on, however.....

Don't b so silly lad lmao

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

at this case, better that manu will sign him and not someone better.

Matic is perfect for mou's style of play, he will fit perfect in their midfield.

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

but hes weak.

He isn't weak, he might have lack of technique, but is good at stopping the opposition when the bus is parked, fellaini is almost the same sh*t, but look how he is doing his job really well under mou.

• Like 1

I have absolutely no idea why people are complaining about this, we just absolutely fleeced United for an incredibly average player, who cares if its for a rival, Matic might even make them worse, no fight, no spirit, afraid to get stuck in, no creativity, hardly an ultra defensive presence, just a passenger for most of the game, terrific business by the club.

Also, dont worry, we'll sign a replacement, we wont go into next season without making at least 3 aditions

• Like 3

Sad to see him go was good for at least 5 games a season where he completely bossed a midfield but for that price you can't pass that up. It does leave us very thin in the middle but hopefully the club has some things planned

• Like 1

£35m + £5m in addons I read on Dailyfail.

If so, glad we held them to the knife on the price...... Jesus, I'd love to negotiate at Chelsea for a payrise.