• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3622226/title/matic-signs  

"I had other offers but Mourinho is Mourinho"

DISGUSTING POST ,,only a Hammer or Scouser would call Lampard that ...... I would get banned for using the term that would accurately describe you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

TheWiz?

There's TC user on this forum called TheWiz thinks Matic best midfielder ever

• Like 1

So we are giving them a player they needed and we get a thinner squad. Lovely.

We better have a quality cm almost signing the dotted line by now, else this doesn't make sense.

49 minutes ago, -Kaplan- said:

But that's if we don't have any injuries like last season, where we were extremely fortunate. 

Also depends on how Conte will want to play. Remember his preferred formation was 4-2-4. We just didn't have the personnel to execute it. 

I'm not saying we don't need a 4th senior midfielder but it won't be easy getting a top quality one. Honestly which top midfielder would want to come to a club where he'd have to hope someone gets injured before he gets to start ? 

Pretty sure the 3-4-3 will be our main formation. Conte might change it up from time to time but i doubt he'd completely move away from the 3-4-3. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

50m is great and all, but unless we actualy buy another high quality midfielder, whats the point? 

We will strenghten United and at same time lose valuable player. 50m in the bank means shit if we dont improve our team. 

You took the words out of my mouth. Squad is looking paper thin and with Pedro (presumably ) and Hazard missing the start of the season it's getting a bit concerning.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, the wes said:

Chill lads another midfielder is coming in

There used to be a group called Was not Was when I see your posts I keep thinking it's (The) Wez not Wiz:)

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

There used to be a group called Was not Was when I see your posts I keep thinking it's (The) Wez not Wiz:)

Lol 

• Like 1

I do find it odd when people talk about wanting Sanches to replace Matic because from what i've read he was inconsistent at Bayern, and one of the main reasons for that is because he didn't play enough. He would have the same issue here because he would be a bench player. 

• Like 1

It's not like we didn't know this is coming but it a big surprise we're quiet on the market while selling big. We're currently missing 4-5 upgrades. Chalobah, RLC, Oina, Oscar, Matic (Bakayoko), Zouma (Rudiger), Diego (Morata) + maybe someone's in defense. So many players needed and it's almost August. We literally bought 3 players in 2 months.

• Like 1

Good money. 

And as a person that cast stones at the board for a couple of weeks, I don't see them as that daft in not buying anyone. 

The only question is who we will get? 

Let's hope it's a good one. 

Continue the trend with young players. Don't know much about Renato but Conte asked for him so that's a plus. 

19 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Some are arguing that we're directly strengthening United but you can also look at it a very different way. United were gonna sign a DM anyways and I'm just happy that they didn't get one better than Nemanja and you best believe there are a couple of those on the market; Fabinho, Nzonzi, or Dier would have taken United to the next level. Even Dendoncker would have been a better option. 

It still improves the United first XI but at the end of the day United not getting a much better player like those mentioned above is a silver lining.

Nzonzi and Dier are worse all-round players than Matic. They wouldn't take Manchester United any further than Nemanja will. Nzoni are pretty good at defending but he's barely making any difference in opposition half.

• Like 3

I wasn't up to sellling him to manure, but I won't mind if Chelsea actually replace him with someone better. And that's nit such a hard task. Chelsea just need to start signing players, hope it's gonna be soon, but soon,  is gonna be too late. 

• Like 1