• Eto'o
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Torres (sub)
    • Matic (sub)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The joy of watching the match at a pub full of manu fans....the way their fist pumped with joy the first 12 mins , one dumb idiot said and i qoute "we always play better against chelsea..." (yup when the refs playing for you that is!!) & the irritating comments about our strikers ....and then the sweet ominous silence of all those idiots for the rest of the game .... :dude: :dance:

Thank you Mourinho for making this a very special night :worship: You r truly special..

Great outcome..great achievement .....

:blue scalf: :yay::yay: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :yay: :yay: :blue scalf: :yay: :blue scalf: :yay: :blue scalf:

So we were supposed to be worried of these guys??? Seriously!!! We dint even have to get our A game or rather B game for these guys. United's tactics of go all out was childish and showed exactly how out of depth moyes is. We simply had to soak in the prodding and probing they were doing and simply ravaged them on the counters. Hernandez as usual caused us plenty of problems. But a good gane from us tactically. Great 3 points. Keep it up chelsea!!!!

Cech - good stop at the start. Dint have much else to do but what the fuck was he doing at the back pass. 6/10.

Iva - good headers in the box but except for that seemed so rusty. How did he let adnan pass it thru his legs. Azpi shoulf be our first choice rb. 6/10

GC - another awesome performance. Our stand out defendrr today. Beast in the box and simply flawless.add to that the 2 assists and u have a perfect match. 9/10

JT- anither solid performabce in the box. Just dominated everything in the air and never let his speed be a problem for us. Ex cept for that mistake where he simply missed a bread and butter clearance it was a flawless performabce. I have no idea what he was doin at that tine. Could have cost us big. 7/10

Azpi- started very very shakily. Seemed like valencia will have anither field day against us but really grew into the game. Could have given away a pen but I can harsly blame hin for that. 7/10.

Rambo- provided good cover for iva more than the back 4. Also his pace caused the united mid a lot of problems. It was his ball to cahill that really set the game for us. Like a boss. 8/10

Luiz- seened like he would end up witha red but seemed very much ib control of himself. Physically dominated the mid and if he can only curb his long balls which are very low percentage passes, he would be great. But this might be the end of DL the DM. 8/10

Willian- whatte performance. Simply brilliant . Even though etoo has scored a hattrixk I want to give him my vote for MOTM. It seemed united had no plan for him and seemed to take him very lightly compared to hazard and osxar. Link up play, defensively play, workrate evrything was simoly great. Only thing he needs to work on is his setpiece delivery. 9/10

Oscar- non spectacular but certainly very effective. Always helping in the defence and available as an outlet in the counters and attaxks. Good gane. 8/10.

Hazard- the right back was always right on hin and valencia dint take much time to join in and doubke mark him. Still defensively he did his job. Took a couple of great runs , spexially the one in which he left radael and vidic for dead. 8/10.

Etoo- is it true. Did a chelsea striker really score a goal!!! Oh wait did a chelsea striker really score a hattrick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Played the role of a poacher to perfection. Was lucky in the first and third goal but u make your own luck!!! His movement was great today, was always involved rather than always drifting on the wings. Just a brilliant overall performance. hope he can continue with such performances. 10/10

subs -

mikel - did what he does best. slowed the game down to such a level where the banter between us friends seemed more interesting than the game. but nonetheless, his "job" is likely going to become similar to this one since we have options in rambo, matic and lamps. 7/10

torres, matic - n/a.

Very, very good result. I thought Hazard did very well in terms of defending, but Eto'o, what a guy. Good game to get your hattrick, eh?

I thought Oscar was poor in the first half, but did better in the second half. And Matic... I hope we see more of him :wub:

Btw, did anyone manage to catch that interview with Barbara? If so I'd love to hear it :lol:

Reading Redcafe right now makes me laugh, and then get angry at how ignorant people can be.

Football goes further than Manchester United!

Also like how other fans always blame the ref at the loss. United just weren't good enough in front of goal today.

Where they in front of goal at any time before Hernandez came in, it was u one with weberk