• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, doing so makes them Scouse haters, not United fans. Absolutely disgraceful from them.

No, it doesnt!

United isnt fighting for anything, 3 points today will ultimately mean nothing...

I would never prefer to see Chelsea lose, NEVER.

However, if Corinthians and Palmeiras were in the same situation, I would much prefer to see Palmeiras lose one single game than to see our biggest ever rival win a title!!! Does that make me a disgraceful fan? Nope.

I'll grant you that the rivalry between Corinthians x Palmeiras is 1000000 times bigger, but the principle is the same!

No, it doesnt!

United isnt fighting for anything, 3 points today will ultimately mean nothing...

I would never prefer to see Chelsea lose, NEVER.

However, if Corinthians and Palmeiras were in the same situation, I would much prefer to see Palmeiras lose one single game than to see our biggest ever rival win a title!!! Does that make me a disgraceful fan? Nope.

I'll grant you that the rivalry between Corinthians x Palmeiras is 1000000 times bigger, but the principle is the same!

Maybe that's one way to look at it but i then again they'll rather see City champions than Liverpool? After they snatched the title from them on the last day 2 years back?

Then again, I'm sure the majority of United fans would want heir team to win. Its just some wankers on twitter who wants their team to lose.

has to be. Very pivotal. It took city 2 results away from us, not just one.

The point is, we would drop points at some point in this run-in, one way or another. Points dropped over the course of the season against the lesser sides is probably gonna be what cost us in the end. City have done so themselves but they are probably just a tad more consistent than us in getting those points.

No surprise then. Utd getting done over once again this season. Also, it might sound weird me saying this, but I am disappointed Arsenal didn't win tonight. I have no idea what side will turn up on Saturday.

I was fairly confident that they would drop points along the way but that Villa loss - I'm sure it just reinvigorated them. If we had won that game then who knows, City might have choked against Utd but now they have some breathing room and newly added impetus.

That hope for United to get something against City was just that, hope. As for Arsenal, never mind their defensive problems, the fact that they look broken psychologically and having low morale, City could well just walk over them this Saturday!