• Mikel
    • Mata
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Eto'o
    • Lampard (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

First half looked dominating and aggressive, however the whole game it's jammy as fuck. Same problem, we just can not finish the game off for god sake.

Shit subs if it's judged by only this game but Jose has Liverpool in mind so it's kinda understandable.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 points and another clean sheet :blue scalf: Sad thing is that we'll see this kind of games over and over again until we sign a decent striker. It doesn't even matter who we sign, everyone with two legs is better than what we have in that position.

Ramires' decision making is just woeful, luckily Swansea did not really try long balls into the box. 3 points secured which is important. Just a shame that both Man United and Arsenal came back from losing positions.

-No chance in hell we're not buying a striker in January... getting a bit comical now.

-Ivanovic is one of the clumsiest players you'll see on the highest level.

-Didn't think Hazard was that good, despite his goal.

-Oscar can become some player if he develops certain aspects in his game

-Thought Mata was brilliant

-His last few cameos show why Schurrle isn't starting games.

Were you watching a different game? I thought we played awesome up until the 80th minute or something; we created so many chances and played some nice football..

perhaps .. I saw a game where we had a striker not worth a place in a conference side .. would love to know what YOU consider AWESOME

Ramires' suspension could be a blessing in disguise when we're facing Loserpool. I love Rami but god he is one hell of a frustrating player to say the least. All his hard work seemed worthless after he missed passes and shots recklessly, constantly.

Laeth thought we were awesome ..perhaps he meant AWFUL

Now you see why I was complaining on Monday, I knew Jose was gonna go back to this, it wasn't just for that match, wouldn't be surprised if we park it again and draw Pool 0-0 because Ramires is out

perhaps .. I saw a game where we had a striker not worth a place in a conference side .. would love to know what YOU consider AWESOME

That's one player from eleven. We already know we have striker issues.

I think people here are being blinded by:

1. Our inability to finish our chances.
  2. Our inability to finish our chances
  3. Our inability to finish our chances.
  4. The 1-0 score line.

We had about 20 attempt on goal and about 10 on target; how can we be playing such "terrible" football with stats like that? People on here are mental, I swear.

On a more "positive" note, we now know how much of a useless shit Etoo is and we won't have to find out the hard way against Liverpool.

If Mourinho is serious about not getting a striker in January, he needs to be hanged.

Kidding? Where have you been? Our strikers have been shooting blanks for most of the season.

"One flew over the cuckoos nest."

Seriously Dorky! For a person that couldn't find sarcasm by smileys or a quote. Methinks you're nesting in a cuckoos nest. :D