Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knew there had to be at least one surprise in the lineup and now David Luiz starts in midfield for the first time this season.

I'm optimistic about our chances, keep Suarez out of the danger areas and it's job done really. Hazard to score two goals.

I'm normally against Luiz on the pivot, but given Rami is missing this, that was the only thing I was hoping Mourinho to do. It came to a point I absolutely trust his lineups, even when I disagree, but Luiz replacing Ramires was the one thing I really hoped he'd do and he did.

With all mistakes he's done this season (which weren't many imo), I still trust this manager to get the best lineup every single match.

Huge disappointment on Cissohko being benched. He was such a transition liability against City. But in Sakho we trust.